This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Best restaurant in Dublin

By S Welsby
2005-08-22 19:00:39

My wife and I are travelling to Dublin on Sat 10 Sept. Wehave tried to book a table at Chapter One but it's full. Any other recommendations for great food/good atmosphere etc in the city? All suggestions welcome. 

By Daniela
2005-08-30 03:24:52

Steve, Ive heard that the Claremont hotel renovated by Bono is a goer! Happy Dining,

By Vic
2005-09-01 16:56:44

I have been living in Dublin for several months, and being from a city like Sydney i kind of strive for great places to eat. Here is what ive tried so far: 
1) Redberry- 4 South Great Georges St, D2. Real great service and nice asian dishes. Not expensive and great specials. Real nice furniture. 
2)Ho Sen- 6 Cope st 
Great Service, Great food, really nice and roomy and always busy but not crowed as they dont put tables close together. Real Cheap. 
3)Crown Plaza- D11 
Nice relaxing sat/sun arvo, great coofee and tea. 
4)Queen of tarts- small cafe but great food and cakes. A must try. 
5)Cookes- D2 real swank and heaps nice food. very simple but tasty 
6)Little Venice- D2. Great service and really nice authetic italian food. Service is impressive. 
I hope you enjoy the eating as much as i have.

By Linda
2005-09-09 00:39:15

We would suggest two, Freres Jacques near Trinity College, and 
the Tea Room in the Claremont Hotel. 
We will be dining at both Sep. 24------

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events