This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Visiting Ennis

By Mary Rouine Marsh
2005-08-26 06:21:49

I may be staying in Ennis this February to do research on the Rouine Name. Would anyone be able to tell me what the weather is like? Bus transportation around the town or out to the coast? Any recommendations for a B&B or Hotels within walking distance of town center?? Thanks

By john jury
2007-01-05 06:15:37

Will be visiting Ennis for four days in mid September. There will be three couples and we will be hiking. Any advice on a decent B&B close to bus/train stateion?

By john jury
2007-01-05 06:16:11

Will be visiting Ennis for four days in mid September. There will be three couples and we will be hiking. Any advice on a decent B&B close to bus/train stateion?

By Don Hart
2007-01-20 22:21:55

I will be visiting Ennis this Feb. and would like to know where I could buy a real hurling jersey from a Ennis team either new or used.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: