This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Coole park

By John
2005-08-31 14:25:25

Hello!. I am a avid Yeats fan, and will be visiting the country soon for the first time. I went onto the coole park web -site is looks very interesting are there any package tours on offer that that will take in all the Yeats sites? thanks you for your help. John

By conor OToole, Classic Chauffeur Drive
2005-08-31 23:40:27

hI jOHN, 
I dont know of any tours covering all the sites that have connection with yeats but there is one that would cover most of them in the north west,coole gardens in gort galway would be a half day to a days visit alone and the tour around the north west would take another day definetly. There is tours covering the latter tour but not sure about Gort. 
you could hire a chauffeur to put a tour together especially for you and see as much as possible, but this mite be outside your budget. The other option is to visit both places on different days, staying overnight in between.That way you will see a lot more .If we can be of more assistance please dont hesitate to ask. 
Conor OToole

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events