This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

short break

By DAVID HALLIDAY
2005-09-07 22:45:10

can any one suggest a route for me and any accommadation (not too dear)landing in dublin and want to go west but only stopping three nights four days would like to see country side and drink the black stuff !!! dont like cities

By conor OToole, Classic Chauffeur Drive
2005-09-08 19:23:26

hi there , How far west do you want, would carrick on shannon be an idea. I live here now for 5 years and it has lovely scenary, plenty of things to do and can also recomend a bnb (my own). 
Seriously though it depends on how much traveling you want to do and distance from dublin for your return flights, galway is at least 3 hous from dublin and you dont like cities, sligo a bit nearer a different direction. if you want to give me a rough idea of distance and amount you wish to spend, Iwill give you a better idea 
swallowsnestbnb.com, classicchauffeurdrive.com 
if we do hear back , enjoy your trip to ireland 

regards 
conor otoole

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: