This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

fabric and quilting supplies

By Evelyn Urbom
2005-09-20 22:17:16

are ther any stores in around Dublin where I can purchase material and other supplies for sewing I will be visiting Oct 9-23 help please

By Tracy
2006-05-06 18:40:13

what is your address and what are your hours that you are open? I will be visiting Ireland in September and would like to visit some of the shops looking for different fabrics!

By Moureen Boland
2007-03-08 01:34:46

Hi, I am planning a holiday in Ireland, I am trying to find a list of quilting shops, mainly in Dublin and Co. Mayo & Kerry. Hope you can help, many thanks Moureen

By Judy
2007-03-16 16:43:50

Try "Inspiring Ideas" at the Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin 15

By Eleonore
2008-01-25 22:01:37

fabric and quilting supplies

Are there any fabric and quilting supply stores in cork Or close to Cork 

By Judy Wheldon
2008-03-04 21:53:17

We, my daughter and I will be in Ireland August 08. We are mad keen quilters, looking for the same in Ireland, to share info and techinques. We are from Australia. Thank you for your help. Regards J. Wheldon

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events