This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Bonnie misses Clyde!

By Alicat
2005-10-03 07:20:34

Searching for anyone who knows a friend of mine:  
Alan Murphy, has just returned back home after spending nearly 12mths down here in Aus. I know the surname Murphy is very common in Ireland,but my friend has some very distinct tattoos; one across his chest that noone else in the world could ever have the same, street fighter from time gone by, and a father of one boy, possibly could be incarcerated by this time, but always a true gentleman!...at the age of 25, more mature than some!...has a scar midway up forearm on right arm. If you are a friend of Alan's could u let him know that I still want his letter,.....any corro, can be sent to me at; 
alicat@hunterlink.net.au 
Last known whereabouts residence in Dublin, inner city. X

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: