This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Location Help PLEASE!!

By Allira
2005-12-06 12:28:30

Hi, 

I'm an Aussie looking to move to Ireland. Could you please help in terms of finding a decent pad not too far from Marrion Square in Dublin at a reasonable cost. Or is there a website that tells you the distance from one area to another? I want to live probably no further than 30 - 40 mins by train ride, preferable to be within walking distance and don't want to be spending much more than 1500 Euro...I really don't know where to start, so would really appreciate any help. 

Thanks, 

Allira.

By Louise Gardiner
2005-12-06 13:10:29

Look to www.daft.ie for all your accom. needs. You can walk within 30mins to Merrion Squ from Dublin 2, 4 & 8. They are all nice central areas and you will find something accross all budgets. I'm aussie too and this place confused me when i first arrived and had to work out where to live and what all the areas are like. Hope this helps.

By Allira
2005-12-20 10:49:40

Hey Louise, 

Thanks so much for the assistance!!! I really appreciate it...I have a feeling this will be more difficult than I had anticipated!!! Be nice to meet another Aussie when I arrive - we'll go for a pint to an Aussie bar!!!! 

Allira

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: