This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Ceol

By Christine
2005-12-29 17:03:05

I think there must be gremlins in my computer (or on the message board)! Yesterday evening I saw this message posted 

" Ceol, Traditional Irish Music Centre, Dublin by Mrs Duthoy at 21:58:11 on 26-12-2005 

Could you tell me if this museum still exists and if visits are available for 12-year-old French students?  
Thank you" 
(from my google desktop search)  

When I checked back today I couldn't find the message - let alone a reply :(. I was interested in any answer she might receive because we were thinking of going there also, when we are in Dublin next May. I have the location marked on a map, and info. which appears to be a few years old, but for some reason the place never seems to be mentioned in discussions about Irish traditional music on various forums. So I was also wondering if it was still in operation. 

Thanks in advance. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: