This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

time of travel

By erica
2006-01-05 05:24:53

How long would it take me to drive around all of Ireland?

By Phil Brown
2006-01-24 12:27:53

Hi Erica, Just read your question today although you posted it on 5th January. Ireland is a small coumtry with a population of approx. 4 million. It is possible to drive from Dublin to Cork city in about 3.5 hours. In fact from any given point to the most distant point in Ireland it is possible to drive in well under 7 hours. So back to your question, 'How long would it take me to drive around Ireland? There are too many vairables to give an answer. If you have any specific question just send me an E mail 

Regards Phil

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: