This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Location of Crettyard

By Sylvia Freel
2006-01-20 11:47:04

Could someone please help me find out where Crettyard is (I think it's in Laois) Kildare?. We're trying to plan a trip to take my mother to the place where we believe her mother was born.

By Michael Kearney
2006-01-20 16:01:12

Hi , Crettyard is located approx. 6 miles north of Castlecomer, Co. Kilkenny, on the Kilkenny - Dublin. It was a coal mine on the Kilkenny -Laoise border. It is a very beautiful area. Regards.

By alan
2006-01-25 23:49:58

I live about 8 miles from Crettyard. It is a lovely area with a fantastic community spirit. Their GAA Gaelic Football Team are playing in an All Ireland Imtermediate Semi Finalin St Lomans Mullingar on Sunday next

By jim
2006-01-27 15:00:21

Crettyard is located around 14km from Carlow town. It is situated in Co. Laois and is an area of scenic beauty, friendly people and traditional Irish pubs.

By Irene
2006-03-13 14:16:41

i live in crettyard. it's about 15mins from carlow and 45mins from kilkenny city.

By Irene
2006-03-22 09:20:52

i actually live in crettyard. it's on the border of laois- kilkenny. it's a very small place only a couple of hundred people living here. it's a quiet place- most of the time! if you need any more info just let me know.

By Jock Lindsay
2007-06-19 21:33:32

My mother was born in Crettyard. We will be visiting to trace her birthplace in September . Is there a B&B or Hotel in Crettyard or Carlow that someone could recommend? Thanks

By Peter Reilly
2007-06-21 14:07:56

I am trying to find the 'Reillys Farm'in Crettyard.Where my Grandfather was born in 1900.Its long gone i imagine,any ideas?Thanks

By Paul Reilly
2007-07-18 15:35:40

Hi Peter,  
I think the last of the Reillys in Greetyard was George who sold up the farm and left after the WWII and opened a cafe in Liverpool. I wonder if anyone still remembers him. The rest of family who came to stay with him during the war attended the Tolerton National School. I wonder if it is still there and has the address of the Reillys? The last peice of information I have is that the farm was at Dromagh, Crettyard, ??Leix

By kay
2007-08-01 14:01:04

Hi I live in Doonane, Crettyard all my life. I dont know exactly which Reillys farm you are looking for but I do know that the is a Pat O Reilly who owns a farm in Newtown Bog, Crettyard, just below the Whisky Shop (Pub) on the main Dublin - Kilkenny road. If you need more help just ask. Bn a farmer in the area am much obliged to help  

Kay

By mary shanahan
2007-10-02 23:13:16

my mother was born at the bottom of the bog lane which is the reillys lane. she was a delaney, her father would have lived there in the 1900s. there was also a miles riley that lived beside pat rileys farm on this lane.

By John O'Rourke
2007-10-23 16:47:22

My grandmother and her father were from Crettyard. Her name was Mary Moore (Born 1885) and his James Moore. Anyone have any info on local history etc, i would appreciate any help. Promise I will visit soon.

By Irene
2007-11-07 10:16:57

i live in Dromagh and to the best of my knowledge there was never a Reilly's farm in Dromagh. I'll do a little searching to see if i can find anything. Regards

By Irene
2007-11-20 10:24:03

done some research... there was a Reilly's farm in Dromagh. they left Dromagh just after WW2 ended. the land they owned was divided out between other farmers in the area but i'm unsure of who they were.

By joan fitzpatrick
2008-05-18 00:10:01

hi 
my uncle paddy fitzpatrick and my aunt margaret in crettyard anyone know them?

By Sue
2008-06-15 22:42:04

Re: Aunt and Uncle

Yea know them, they live in Dromagh, crettyard

By mary shanahan
2008-06-17 18:10:57

hi Joan, this is your cousins theresa and mary fitzpatrick. nice to hear from you. tell everyone we said hello. if you want to contact us you will find mary fitzpatrick on friends reunited.co.uk under st bernards r.c. school manchester.

By Jimmy O' Reilly
2008-09-18 10:16:47

Re: reillys farm

Dear Peter, 
my name is Jimmy O' Reilly. I was born in Mewtown bog in 1945. I would be very interested in making contact and tracing our roots. George Reilly is a relative of mine. My father was Edward and grandfather James.Would be interested in knowing what you know of ancestors and in knowing about yourself. Jimmy O' Reilly Kenya

By Jimmy O' Reilly
2008-09-18 10:25:00

Dear Peter, 
my name is Jimmy O' Reilly. I was born in Mewtown bog in 1945. I would be very interested in making contact and tracing our roots. George Reilly is a relative of mine. My father was Edward and grandfather James.Would be interested in knowing what you know of ancestors and in knowing about yourself. Jimmy O' Reilly Kenya

By john wade
2008-10-05 18:21:11

O'Sheas from Crettyard

Hi. I'm looking for any information on Lizzy O'Shea, my grandmother, who died in the early 80's. She was an O'Shea from Crettyard and was one of 13 in the family. She married John Wade, my grandfather and moved to Ballylynan and later on to Dublin. Many thanks.

By Joan Reilly
2009-01-18 11:52:42

Reillys Farn crettyyard

my father in law Joseph Reilly was born in Cretty yard about 1900-1901 
came to scotland then settled in Liverpool about 1926 he was one of about 20 children do any relatives still live in Carlow

By Maureen Callaghan
2009-06-14 17:37:41

Whalens, Crettyard

I am coming to Ireland in August and know my Aunt Lena Whelan lived in Doonane,Crettyard and am wondering if any of my relatives would still be in that area. Also my Aunt Margaret Delaney, Newtown Cross was from that area. We will be going from Dublin to Co. Offaly and I would like to stop in Crettyard on the way.

By Maureen Callaghan
2009-06-14 17:37:42

I am coming to Ireland in August and know my Aunt Lena Whelan lived in Doonane,Crettyard and am wondering if any of my relatives would still be in that area. Also my Aunt Margaret Delaney, Newtown Cross was from that area. We will be going from Dublin to Co. Offaly and I would like to stop in Crettyard on the way.

By JIM WHELAN
2009-08-03 19:44:17

JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE TODAY,I TRUST BY NOW YOU ARE IN IRELAND,YOU WILL HAVE NO TROUBLE FINDING WHELANS,DELANEYSOF NEWTOWN AND THE BOG WHERE I GUESS YOUR MOTHER WAS BORN.I ASSUME YOU MUST BE AUNT ALICES DAUGHTER. MY MOTHER HAD A FAMILY OF 12,MOST OF US NOW LIVE IN ENGLAND,I WORKED FOR KODAK FOR 35 YEARS, AND MADE MANY VISITS TO THE U.S.ON BUSINESS FOR THE COMPANY WHERE I MET UNCLE LUKE AND HIS FAMILY,WE VISIT IRELAND VERY OFTEN AND HAVE A HOUSE IN KILKENNY.I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND MAY THE SUN SHINE ON YOU.

By EILEEN SINNOTT
2009-09-30 21:12:24

IM ONE OF LENA WHELANS 6 DAUGHTERS I LIVE IN LONDON NEAR THE REST OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP TO IRELAND.HEARD YOU HAD THE GUIDED TOUR FROM LUKE THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB .I SPENT A YEAR TRAVELLING ROUND USA IN MY SINGLE DAYS ,BUT MARRIED WITH 2 SONS . BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL

By Tom Quinn
2009-12-16 16:10:26

Re: Quinns, Crettyard

My G G Grand father, Michael Quinn, is listed as Christened 1821 and his address was Crettyard/Monavea. Does anyone have knowledge of such a family?

By sandro
2010-05-12 11:31:45

he lived next door to me, there are still the same family here

By sandro
2010-05-12 11:34:06

Re: Crettyard

there are two crettyard 's in co laois, one on the N78 the other on the N8, its the N78 crettyard, home of wildflower growers Design By Nature, St Abbens running track and a bunch of great people.

By Michael Game
2011-07-04 10:25:23

Hi,my mother was a Buggy,her family lived opposite to a thatched house that was occupied by the Meallys--but that was back around 1960,then the Meally family moved to England,Birmingham I think.Michael

By Maria Nesbitt
2011-07-08 10:51:39

My Grandfather & Father lived very near the Quinns in Monavea, Crettyard there house was called The Bawn. My Mother Josie Brennan died this year at the ripe old age of 90 and me & my sister are planning to come back to intern her ashes on my Grandfather & Fathers grave. I'm trying to find the name of the Catholic church in Crettyard but not sure if I've got the correct one. Is it St Abbans? I can only remember 2 churchs the other being the Church of Ireland.

By Eoin
2011-09-06 17:43:42

Does anyone know how to trace your roots or can you help me . I have been doing this for a couple of months.

By Anne
2011-09-14 15:00:42

this is a great sitehttp://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/. My mom's side was from Crettyard, Newtown area, Daly married to Condron family. Prettiest place I've ever seen.

By alan meally
2011-10-02 19:14:27

my father was michael meally brother of martin meally from crettyard, the family did move to birmingham england in the sixties, martin's son michael now has a house on the land. hope this helps

By MARTIN MELODY
2011-11-15 05:01:08

MY LATE MOTHER WAS BORN ON THE LANE

By Sarah
2012-02-25 22:47:47

Know it may sound silly asking but is there a grave yard there believe my farther was burried in cretty yard and have no idea where it is??

By Joe Malloy
2012-03-14 00:25:13

Ancestors from Doonane Parish. MALLOY-MULLOY-MULOY from Crettyard. James MALLOY (born about 1835) married in 1864 to Anne KILROY (born about 1843). Had two children, William (1864) and Julia (1866). The family moved to Pennsylvania, USA (1870) and had several more children.

By Dawn
2012-04-13 16:37:31

I have been doing some research about some family history called Bryne. A distant relative of mine was Richard Bryne and his wife (no name for the wife) and they had a daughter born in 1945 called Elizabeth Eileen Lena Bryne.  
At one point Ms Bryne lived in England for a period of approx 18 months in the 1960's. 

I am also interested in another part of my extended family called Tracey/Tracy (not sure of the spelling. They had a son Abey born approx 1940. I think this family were farmers. 

Can anyone help? 

Kind regards 
Dawn 

By Joan Bell
2012-04-15 21:57:05

Hi My husbands grandmother came from Crettyard - she was Mary Florence Mitchell (nee Smith). She married Rev Alfred Mitchell and lived in Johnstown, co kilkenny after her marriage in 1893. Members of her family ran the bakery/post office in the 1940's/1950's. there was a Hal and Tiddy.  
does anyone know of this family and if any members still live in Crettyard. We visited there in 1963 but have no up to date info. Thank you joan

By bridget Finley Wyrick
2012-04-27 18:30:57

I stayed at "The Whiskey Shop" in Crettyard in 2000 with my husband Charlie...Is "The Whiskey Shop" still in business. 
Is Martin Fennelly and Mary Fennelly still living in Crettyard? 
My Finley family was Baptized at St. Abbans during 1800'sand then migrated to Boma Ridge, Wisconsin. Is Fr. Murphy still the priest at St. Abbans? 

By bridget Finley Wyrick
2012-04-27 18:31:03

I stayed at "The Whiskey Shop" in Crettyard in 2000 with my husband Charlie...Is "The Whiskey Shop" still in business. 
Is Martin Fennelly and Mary Fennelly still living in Crettyard? 
My Finley family was Baptized at St. Abbans during 1800'sand then migrated to Boma Ridge, Wisconsin. Is Fr. Murphy still the priest at St. Abbans? 

By local
2012-05-15 21:30:47

@ bridget finley Wyrick, the Whiskey shop went on fire some years back and was never rebuilt. Many a great night was had there. Unfortunately Mary and Martin have both passed away, rip. Yes Fr Murphy is still the parish priest.

By bridget finley wyrick
2012-07-12 18:52:29

So sorry to hear Crettyard The Whiskey Shop had a bad fire. Saddened to hear both Mary and Martin Fennelly are now deceased...Martin Fennelly was a cousin of mine. I now live in Delaware, United States of America. 
Thanks for you information. 

By ann healy
2012-09-21 22:08:46

anyone know of the Healy family who lived in crettyyard. My grandfather was called Denis and his father was Martin. It would be great to find some information

By Loretta smith
2013-02-06 19:33:04

I spent many happy holidays as a child in Doonane, Crettyard with my great aunt Winifred Carroll. My dad was Andrew Higgins and he had many relatives there, does anyone remember?

By Mike Delaney
2013-03-30 19:57:07

My G-grandfather, William Delaney was from Crettyard. His parents were Martin and Mary Freeny Delaney. I was in Crettyard in '09 for an hour or so. Hope to come back in 2014, and would like to meet some relatives if possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

By Ann healy
2013-04-16 13:20:28

My grandfather Denis Healy was born on 27th October 1872 in Crettyard Co Carlow. His father was Martin Healy but I dont know when he was born. Anyone know of the Healy family who lived there.

By Margaret Brown
2013-06-04 15:44:15

I am trying to get intouch with relatives of my mother Alice Delaney who was born in Crettyard .I am coming over next week and would like to meet any Delaney's who had known her, She Married to a John Smith and lived in Newmains , I just want to see where she came from . As my mother always wanted to return ,but never managed too .

By Jo creswick
2013-11-03 23:41:41

Hi Dawn, my grandmothers maiden name was Byrne, Johanna Byrne my grandfather was John Lyng aka Jack he was a farrier and they lived in Montheen Crettyard, he had a forge around there, I am currently trying to trace the family history I know they were married in 1915 I have now met a dead end though !

By jean reid
2014-10-06 12:34:07

any maloy's molloy's in crettyard in the 1850's

By jean reid
2014-10-06 12:35:14

any maloy's molloy's in crettyard in the 1850's mainly carlow i think

By Tony Lacey
2014-11-07 22:37:15

Hello, I am looking to trace a Tom Brennan from Crettyard,KK. His dad was nicknamed Slippy Brennan, his wife was part of the Whalen family, the names I have on the Whalen side are Andy and Ann.

By ann griffiths
2014-11-12 21:23:04

does anyone know anything about the Healy family who lived in crettyard.i would love to find out any information. thanks

By peggie
2014-11-13 21:35:06

I am looking for two families. My great grandfather Andrew Egan was born in Crettyard in 1835 when he was 17 joined the British army married Julia Daily she died then married Mary Doyle, my greatgrandmother. The other family was Anthony Daly married Bridget Delaney. Her father was John Delaney and her mother was Annie Franey (not sure of that spelling at all. Wondering if any one knows if there is any family left. Daly's left Ireland in 1899, Egan's 1885. Any help would be appreciated. Peggie

By Karen
2014-11-23 18:37:18

Hi love reading the questions and posts here. My great grandfather was Richard O Shea and lived on the lane in Crettyyard. They had 13 kids including Kathleen my grandmother who lived in London. My aunt still lives on the lane Bridget Condron née Dormer. Paddy and Richie o Shea moved to New York where I live now. Nice to meet you all. I spent many fantastic summers in Crettyyard

By Geoffrey
2015-01-20 07:54:39

Re: Crettyard House

Is Crettyard House still standing in Crettyard and if so, how is it being used now? Are there any photos of it? I'm related to the Edge family who used to live there.

By Gillian Armitt
2015-02-18 22:22:09

Mayo House

Do you know where Mayo House, Crettyard, Laoise Carolow is?

By Seamus Beirne
2015-05-14 22:00:23

Moores from Dromagh Crettyard

Does anyone know how far back the Moore family from Dromagh goes? Im a Nephew of Danny Moore who sadly passed away last September. He was the last Moore. His father, my grandfather was James Moore and his father was Martin Moore whos wife was I think called Mary. I cant get any information on Martin Moore and would be interested if anyone from Crettyard would know the history that far back.

By Bernie Dormer
2015-08-06 23:36:58

Dormet family in Crettyard

My Grandfather was born in Crettyard in the 1880's then moved to Shamokin, pa., where he continued the coal mining he did in Crettyard. When I visited Crettyard in 1976 there were many Dormed. I am urios to know if I still have relatives there

By Bernie Dormer
2015-08-06 23:48:02

Re: Dormer Family in Crettyard

Sorry about the typo. The last name is Dormer. Last sentence"I am curious "

By Lisa Daly
2015-08-13 19:56:10

Re: Moore Family in Doonane Crettyard

I'm trying to track down a gentleman named Danny Moore. He would be elderly and may have passed away since we last saw. The last time we saw him was at my grans funeral in August 2008 in Birr, Co. Offaly. She was his first cousin, Nora Costello. He had a sister Nora married to a Sullivan and a sister Maggie who never married. My mam and aunt would love to track him down or find out if he's still alive. Can anyone help?

By richard dormer--Newtown--now LI NY
2015-09-15 16:16:37

Danny Moore of Dromagh passed away last september--RIP Danny and I palled around many years ago Great guy--never married--when on vacation to Newtown My son John and I helped him bring in the bales of hay A very special time for us My brother Frank was with Danny when he passed. Frank is 1/4 mile from Danny's home and Frank bought a plot from Danny when he came back from the States after serving in the Marines in VNam

By Richard Dormer
2015-09-15 16:25:59

Dormers Crettyard

To Bernie Dormer: There are still relatives of yours in Crettyard and surrounding areas. My brother Frank Dormer is the local Dormer historian and he has spoken about your grandfather leaving for the US because of issues with land rights and of course work. In the book about the Molly Maguires it is mentioned that this group met in Dormer's Pub in PA Probably your relative and mine too

By Richard Dormer LI NY--
2015-09-17 19:28:34

Re: Ned Reilly--Dromagh and The BogDormers Crettyard

Ned Reilly of the Bog farmed in Dromagh--behind Dan Farells house and next to Sallys Bridge Ned was my Boss at Holly Park coal mine in the 1950's

By Ann Healy Griffiths
2016-02-08 15:05:30

Healy Family

Hi am still looking to see if anyone has heard of the Healy family who lived in crettyyard. My grandfather was Denis, and I think he had a few brothers and one sister. I think his sister was called Miriah, his brothers one Patrick and I think one Robert not sure about the rest. I would be so grateful if anyone has any information.

By kathleen quigley
2016-04-25 00:21:18

brennan family

hi I'm tryin to trace any relatives of Patrick brennan from crettyard wifes maiden name was Elizabeth dormer as my close friend would like some contact due to the death of their son Patrick kind regards k quigley

By anne laverty
2016-06-23 14:27:48

Re: Connell family

trying to find information on my great grandparents james connell and maria muldowney married in 1840 in Parish of Doonane. James was a miner and moved to Scotland around 1850

By Nicolaas Mars
2016-07-04 18:57:10

Reilly family

My daughter-in-law Jill O'Reilly and I will be visiting the Carlow area at the end of this month. We would like to meet any relatives of the Reilly family. She descends from James Reilly and Ellen Deegan, who married 1877 and lived in 1901 and 1911 in Drumagh, Turra, Co. Laois, where they had a farm. This couple had sixteen children, several of whom migrated to England, Liverpool area. The youngest, George, born 1903, is supposed to have kept the farm until about 1935. Does this ring any bells?

By Annete Dormer Amrich
2016-08-11 04:21:56

Re: Dormer Family

@ Richard Dormer and Bernie Dormer Hello I am also researching the Dormer family from this area. @ Bernie, my great grandfather Stephen Dormer immigrated to Shamokin with his brother Michael. Are you a descendant of Michael? @ Richard Dormer, I think I have been in contact via telephone with your brother Frank in Newtown, and also have contact with a few other Dormer cousins in the Crettyard, Newtown vicinity. Your brother was especially helpful in supplying information about my great grandfather's siblings who remained in Ireland. I wish he was online, because I could definitely use more assistance piecing together my family tree. It's a bit confusing because the same names are used over and over throughout the generations. I am very interested in my family's heritage.

By michael mulhall
2016-08-27 08:35:20

Re: mulhall fairymount crettyyard

I would like to know if possible the history of the mulhall family as i my self michael mulhall who now lives in ballylehane lower

By Shane Egan
2016-09-25 17:35:42

@ Peggy re: Andrew Egan was my great great grandfather. I am happy to share any info I have on him and my great great grandmother Maria Doyle.

By Shelly
2017-02-06 15:59:50

Re: margaret carroll daughter of winifred franey

Hi I'm looking for any info of Margaret Carroll from clonbrock crettyard/ Newtown.daughter of Winifred franey and Michael Carroll. Margaret is my great grandmother. I am trying to figure out her place of burial and is there anyone still around that might be able to fill in some blanks. Many thanks shelly.

By Ann Healy Griffiths
2017-02-22 15:37:42

Healy family

Hi still keen to see if anyone has heard of the Healy family who lived in crettyyard. They were also friend with the Nash family. I would be so grateful if anyone has any information.

By Anthony Daly
2017-03-15 11:37:58

Daly Family

My g g grandfather John Daly was born in Mayo and Doonane in 1847, I believe he lived in Crettyard and his father Michael was a coalminer. Are there any of the family left in the area?

By Kevin Egan
2017-04-05 15:28:34

Egan. Emigration to lanarkshire coal fields

Hi,there, looking for any information on my great,great grandad Andrew Egan born 1846 approx. Emigrated to Scotland and arrived in Cleland, Lanarkshire. Worked in the Omoa Iron works and coal mines. I gather many of the families that arrived in Cleland were from the same area. Apparently agents from Scotland mine owners would come over and get workers over. Any help would be really grateful

By Shelly
2017-04-08 15:00:22

Re: loretta smith

Hi Loretta ... I wounder is your great aunt Winifred Franey the same Winifred franey as my great grand mother from same place ... o don't no anything about them though...

By Patrick murphy
2017-06-26 14:24:15

Murphy / Brophy

My grandfather William murphy and grandmother Mary Brophy are from Doonane parish Laois William year of birth 1864 Mary's year of birth 1876 any information will be much appreciated thank you

By Patrick murphy
2017-06-26 14:41:51

Any information on Martin murphy tree story goes Martin left the local pub and fell asleep under a tree and sadly died

By Patrick murphy
2017-06-26 14:44:59

Re: Murphy

Any information on Martin murphy tree story goes Martin left the local pub and fell asleep under a tree and sadly died

By Patrick Bradley
2017-07-26 15:34:59

Bradley and Willoughby

Looking for family history for John (William) Bradley and William Willoughby. The Bradley's emigrated to Canada about 1843.

By AnneMarie Hickey
2017-08-13 21:44:40

Any Delaney's out there...

My grandfather, James Delaney was from Newtown Bog. His siblings were Richard & Thomas, Margaret & Marie. I would love to know if there are any relatives any history on the Delaneys...thank you!

By Alan Meagher
2017-08-20 04:03:21

Hello, Annemarie, I have a rather complete family tree of 5 generations of Delaneys going back to your great-great grandfather, James Nash. Your great grandfather, Richard Delaney and my grandmother, Della Delaney were siblings so we are one generation apart. Did you know that your grandfather, James Delaney, was one of ten children? I have completed the family tree down to your generation, so you are actually listed on it! If you would like further information I'd be happy to send you a paper copy of the family tree. I don't have it in digital format at present. I have visited the bog on many occasions and have had the good fortune to connect with several of the Delaneys from that area (most now live in Dublin). Feel free to email (please put something about Delaneys in the subject line so that I'll know it's you) and I'll be happy to send you the information. I happened on this website tonight as I was looking up information on the church near the bog where the Delaneys are buried - it's St. Abban's. Best regards from Your "New"Cousin Alan.

By richard dormer
2017-09-08 17:14:27

Re: Dormers...

Annete Dormer Amrich I'm hoping you check this site out and receive my message. Im in Long Island NY Worked in the coalmine in newtown in the 50's then came to NY Would love to chat with you and I love the fact that you spoke to my brother Frank

By Nichola
2017-09-14 01:01:56

Re: Lyng / Byrne Family, Montheen

Hi Jo Creswick, I see your post is long ago, 2013, but if you are still researching your family history, I can help. Johanna & John were also my Dad's grandparents & I still live in this area.

By Michael Ge
2017-11-13 11:22:04

Buggys and Meally Crettyard

Remember the Meallys from late 1950s they had a thatched cottage opposite to my grand mothers holding...there name was Buggy

By Michael Connole
2017-12-06 18:24:26

Hi Nichola, Re Lyng/Byrne family, my grandfathers brother was a John Lyng, he died in Montheen Crettyard Feb 19th 1964, any relation to the John you speak of? He originated from Clough/Castlecomer

By Mick Connole
2017-12-06 18:28:11

Re: Lyng/Byrne

Hi Nichola My grandfathers brother (William Lyng) had a brother John who died on Feb 19 1964, is this the John in your comment?

By Mick Connole
2017-12-07 08:45:00

Hi Nichola My grandfathers brother (William Lyng) had a brother John who died on Feb 19 1964, is this the John in your comment?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: