This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Johnny McEvoy

By Kathy Kropla
2006-02-07 17:07:26

I will be in South West Ireland from March 19th - 26, 2006 and would love to see Johnny McEvoy in concert. Can anyone help me find a site or some info on whether or not he will be in this area during that time?

By Roel Booij
2006-03-21 21:40:52

26 March he gives a Concert in Castlebar, County Mayo. It's in the North-West of Ireland. 
I'm also a big fan of Johnny McEvoy 
This event will be in The Royal Theatre and it bigins at 8.00 a.m.

By Trish
2006-04-07 10:41:54

hi i am also a fan and so is my mother. do you know of any concerts that he might be playing in or around the dublin area. Kildare, Meath or Louth.  

By jack griffin
2006-10-12 01:22:38

Will be going to Killarney after the christman holidays and would like to see Johnny. Any ideas of where I can get his schedule. thanks in advance.

By Doris Putz
2007-12-11 15:26:41

I love his music. I shall be in the North West of Irland in February 08 and would love to see Johnny McEvoy in concert. Where could I see him apart from Newbridge, Co. Kildare?

By Roel Booij
2008-02-13 22:21:24

You can find all the gigs on his website.The adress is: 
Lots of fun on this site.

By paul mcleod
2009-10-27 04:26:39

i am from NZ but my grandparents were from Cork. love irish music + lots of other types. 
recently downloaded "Going to California" with Isla Grant + love it but on second hearing it 
is very similar to another song but i can't think which - can any one help - thanks 
New Zealand

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events