This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Hen parties

By Classic Chauffeur Drive, Executive Travel Services
2006-02-08 22:14:44

Carrick on shannon, the new hen destiation in ireland have your nights arranged in advancetransport ,accomadation,champagne, 
pampering and crack of course. 
classicchauffeurdrive.com. 
Eight seater minibus available for door to door service and champagne while you travel... 
classiccd@eircom.net

By Trina Campbell
2006-02-10 10:48:02

Hi,just enquiring about prices and dates in september for a hen party of ten for a weekend

By Jacinta
2006-02-10 11:02:45

would like to know more about venues

By jacinta
2006-02-10 11:05:40

henparties

more details about venues

By Classic Chauffeur Drive, Executive Travel Services
2006-02-11 13:02:46

Re: henparties prices, venue etc.

Hi Guys, 
some people want wild nights others are laid back and just full of pampering, trip to beautician,hairdresser,nice meal out . 
We have one a shannon cruise during the day and also at12 midnight with fully licence and entertainment on board , about 2-3 hours on the river at night, it holds around 100 people, passion nightclud with bands and djs, lovely restraunts etc. 
Each night or weekend would be different depending on what you want and type of accomodation, amount of people, if you email us, we can price up or put together a package to suit . classiccd@eircom.net

By amanda
2006-02-21 16:39:07

Hello could you please but together a package for a 1 ngt stay and the shannon cruise at midnight for the 15th July 06. I have a group of 20-25 persons and their aged between 20-45 yrs 
Could you price out 3star hotels and also advise on best places to organise a meal or if we can get it included with acc. 

Kind Regards, 
Amanda

By conor OToole, Classic Chauffeur Drive
2006-02-21 22:16:40

Re: Amanda, hen party

Hi There, 
There is a hotel here that have a small room that seats about 30 people they might let you dine in there and then stay in the same hotel. Any ideas what you would like to do, quiet and relaxing or busy. Another idea is a meal in the Markree castle its a bit of a drive but I suppose champagne as you travel would ease the journey. then back to get on the boat , with full bar facilities and entertainment either band or dj(moonriver.net is there site) 
we also have indian , italian lebonese, thai, chinese. There is beauticians, that can be hired for a few hours totally private and you can get massages, manicurs etc. even bring in some wine as you get pampered. 
A lot of the parties down here just come down , dress up in all sorts of things, get drunk, disco and wake up the next day with a headache, this is also possible , its a personnel choice  

Regards 
Conor

By Elaine Horkan
2006-10-09 11:20:32

Hi i was just wondering do you have a price list for things to do on a hens weekend. 

Elaine Horkan

By Louise
2006-11-07 18:33:13

Hen Night in Carrick

Hi I was just wondering if you can give me some information on hen nights in Carrick, My name is Amanda but I put in Lousie as it is her hen(and I noticed there is another amanda posting)

By Nikki
2006-12-07 15:20:57

Hi, I was reading some of the posting and really like the sound of the day or night cruises on the shannon. I am organing a hen night for about 10-15 of us in April. Could I please have more information on this. Thanks, Nikki

By Katie Savage
2007-01-08 13:37:07

HI, 
We are a party of approx 23 people and are looking for self catering accomdation in Carrick on the last weekend of MArch 30 and 31st or for the easter bank holiday weekend. Looking for relaxing evening on Friday maybe meal and drinks etc and craic on the Saturday night, dancing etc. 
Look forward to hearing from you 
Katie

By orlaith
2007-01-09 19:39:32

hey 
me and my friends are planning a hen night in carrick on the 25 of march was hoping you could sent me on all the infromation you have on things to do drinking spots,dancing, shannon cruise etc. 
thanking you  
orlaith

By Lorraine Burke
2007-01-17 13:43:57

Hi, I was reading some of the posting and really like the sound of the day or night cruises on the shannon. I am organing a hen night for about 10-15 of us in April. Could I please have more information on this, prices etc. 

Lorraine

By gemma
2007-01-26 15:49:44

I am organing a hen night for about 10-15 of us for a weekend in may. Could I please have more information on this, prices etc we are looking for accommadation for two nights.

By Naomi
2007-01-27 12:35:05

Hello could you please put together a package for a 1 night stay and the shannon cruise at midnight for mid-May 07. I have a group of 20-25 people aged between 20-45 yrs  
Could you price hotels and also advise on best places to organise a meal or if we can get it included with acc.  

Kind Regards,  
Naomi

By Brenda
2007-01-30 17:04:49

hi would like you to price for eleven with the boat for my sisters hen night may bank holiday 2007 no meal ages 21-34 thanks

By Dee
2007-02-02 15:14:53

Hi, we are a hen party of 20 and would like to go on a cruise and have a lot of craic in july/aug - can you please send me suggestions and prices, also a list of accommodation and venues would be much appreciated.

By conor otoole
2007-02-06 14:37:43

Hey guys, 
Your all looking for info on carrick on shannon, well here it goes.... 
2 hotels, the landmark4* and the bush 3* both in carrick ,one on main street and the other over looking the shannon. The landmark do a special rate for hen partys including bnb and a private dinner, rates change and I know after easter its very busy every weekend with weddings. 
Self catering is also available aroun carrick, Carrick holiday homes and aisleigh guest house both have 2-3 houses, there are plenty of other bnbs also. The main nigt club is passion previously known as rockin robins on a sat night but there is also a disco in the landmark on a friday and sunday. The moon river is a cruise that has a bar and entertainment on board every weekend a\nd also does day trips on the shannon,(big groups should book) it holds about 100 people and boards at 12 midnight and then goes out on the shannon calling bac at 1.30 and then finishes around 3am. there are many pubs in carrick ,dunes and havana been the most popular. plenty of beauty saloons also, beauty by the shannon which is right in town and does special packages.. Any other info give us a shout, i am up and running again classiccd@eircom.net 
classicchauffeurdrive.com

By Ann Marie
2007-02-12 20:02:00

Hen's Night out in Limerick

Hi I am looking for suggestions for a hen night out such as I was hoping to find an 80s theme nightclub anyway in Limerick or night away somewhere maybe just outside of Limerick where we could a really nice meal and entertainment in the one location, Any suggestions and recommendations will be welcomed. 
Thanks alot 
Ann

By Susan
2007-02-16 02:55:59

hi, we are a party of about 20-25. can u send me a price list and a list of local accomodation? thanx.

By Eve meacle
2007-02-26 10:10:52

RE: Hen parties in Carrick on Shannon

Can you please email me some details and information on nights out in Carrick on Shannon. Thanking you

By Sinead
2007-03-01 11:28:34

Looking for prices for this cruise & accomadation for a weekend in June. If you could send it on to me. Thanks!

By Lisa
2007-03-02 11:33:52

hi ya could you please send me details on a cruise for up to people...also is there any activities we could do during the day to have a bit of craic and keep the hen happy.We will be goin for a one night stay at the end of june all info apprectiated!!

By yvonneobrien
2007-03-12 20:36:15

hi could you please give me a price for the cruise on river there are about 20 of us,could you fill me in please hen party 
booked for 5th may 
thanks

By linda
2007-03-29 16:42:31

want as much info on accommadtion, pubs etc, hen party of about 24 from monaghan going to carrick on shannon in september. 
have nothing booked, need help!

By tina
2007-04-03 15:00:13

Transport

Hi Ya, 

we have a hens party in Carrick on the 8/9th of June, we are staying in the Aisleigh houses just outside town. Is there someone we can pre book a few taxis/mini buses with for that weekend, there will be 14 of us.

By Claire
2007-04-05 21:07:02

Re:Night Life/Restaurants/Fun

Hi, myself and a few others are organising a hens for May in Galway City. Hotel booked.. But now all we need is something to do! What Would you advise, foodwise and funwise for Night and day in the city. 

Thanks 

Claire

By Orlagh
2007-04-16 18:02:04

hi,I went to galway last year on a hen's it was brilliant, 1st off we went to the Skeffington for cocktails, they have a huge selection of cocktails, I think around 500 different types, then the following day we had Spa treatments done in the Great southern hotel & after we sat in their hot tub sipping champagne, pure bliss, we only found out after that they dont like people drinkin in the hot tub, but jst dont tell them as no one bothers you. We went to a lovely chinese resturant I think it was called Ming Garden, lovely food and not to expensive, just make sure you book before you go, we ended up doign a pub crawl and ended up in a nightclub, sori cant remember the name all I know (or can remember)is its on the same side as brown thomas shop and down a side street. You'll all have a ball its a great city, Ive been to galway a few times and Ive always had a great time. 
Orlagh

By Joanne
2007-04-19 12:00:32

Hi I am planning a hen night in cork city on the august bank holiday weekend this year and was wondering what are the best clubs and pubs to go to? That accept hen nights?  
Thanks

By anne marie wagner
2007-05-08 02:22:09

hi im trying to organise a hen in galway for the 29th of july weekend.I live in philapa usa and need some suggestions about booking a nice restaurant for casual dinner and what the best pubs to go to are and some club suggestions please. I want to make my irish bride have a very fun memoriable hen night.

By susan
2007-05-26 23:15:39

Hi, 

I was looking for information on weekend cruises on the river shannon.Party of 8! thanks

By Aoibheann
2007-05-27 22:13:02

Hi im organising a hen party for 14 and want to go to Carrick on Shannon, the moon river cruise sounds like a good plan, but could you give me some info on places to stay and prices of accomodation, the moon river cruise and mini bus transfer, thanks.

By Eileen
2007-06-11 12:19:20

Hen Night

Hi, 
I'm planning a hen night for about 20 on the 11th August, I would really love some idea's on where to go what to do etc. ! I would also like a price on the cruise on the shannon too ! 
thanks

By Sarah
2007-06-12 12:30:44

hi, 
i am planning a small hen party, most 8ppl, i was wondering if you have any ideas of prices for dinner, and the cruise, we will be coming from longford is ther transport available?could you put a package together?

By rachel
2007-06-25 21:48:03

hi, 
i am planning my sisters hen party and im finding it hard to find a really good comidy venue that will mess with her and take the piss out of her also there is about 30 people going so we were thinking for the older crowed dinner and a comedy venue then we go on to a night club can u email me suggestions of really good comedy clubs that do hen nights in dublin i would really appreciate that please

By Lisa
2007-07-04 12:57:31

Hi  

I'm looking for self catering accommodation in Kilkenny for around 20 people at the end of August. Anyone know if there is any packages out there? Thanks

By Cliona
2007-07-06 15:18:18

Hi, trying to organise a hen for approx. 16 ladies(!) in Wexford for the 1st December. Has anyone been to Wexford for a hen, or have any ideas???? HELP!!!!

By lisa
2007-07-08 17:24:01

Hi am having my hen weekend in dublin end of july. a group of ten with ages from 20's-60's can you reccommend things to do for all. also is it right that lots of places wont let groups in thier bars and clubs anymore? thanx.

By Shaz
2007-07-14 19:28:51

What do you suggest for about 25 girls in the west of ireland to do on a hen night.

By Ann
2007-08-14 09:41:27

I am organising a hen in Dingle and its turning into a nightmare! The best option for a group of your size is to go self - catering and organise dinner etc seperately. If you decide to stay in a hotel, they may not want your booking as your so large. I had my accommodation cancel at the last minute as she didn't want a hen party - they cause too much trouble!!

By Vicki Scott
2007-08-30 20:34:11

I'm planning my hen weekend in dublin for Feb 08. However one of my friends has just heard that a lot of places don't let large groups of ladies into the bars/clubs at temple bar? can anyone advise, i'm a bit worried!!! there are 20 of us

By K McQueen
2007-08-30 22:57:25

My best friend is geeting married next year- and we are hoping to organise her hen part Feb 08 perhaps a weekend of the 6 nations am really interested about detais of the carrick on shannon midnight cruise trip. The bride would like a chilled out Sat morning- go to the pub to watch the rugby and the dinner drinking and dancing on the sat night- perhaps a bit of pampering at some point? Any ideas would be great Thanks Karen

By Nic
2007-09-06 11:15:37

Dinner Carrick on Shannon

Can you tell me where is good to eat on a Sat night for 8 girls. Can you tell me if Victoria Hall, FINE EURASIAN CUISINE Restaurant, Wine Bar is nice? 

By Jackie
2007-12-17 18:48:31

Re: Hen Night Kilkenny

I am trying to organise my sister hen night for feb/mar 08. I am planning on have a party night with a fancy dress of some style with a few suprises can you help me or even tell me if they allow you to dress up in kilkenny

By donna
2008-01-04 05:03:49

Hi!! I am trying to organise my best friends hen party which we are planning to have on the 1st March 2008 in Carrick On Shannon. I was wondering could you forward me some information on events that are on that weekend and the price of the party cruise for sat nite! If possible could you also let me know what accomadation would be best to stay in! Thank you very much!! X

By kath
2008-01-04 19:02:31

Re: Hen Night Dublin

Hi looking for prices for both accommodation and things to do or a complete package for a hen night 29th May - 2 nights.

By Emma
2008-01-24 10:12:53

I'm organising a hen night for 5th April and was thinking of Dublin however have heard that alot of places won't let in large groups. There's about 16-18 of us. where would you recommend?

By Nicki
2008-02-04 14:41:36

Re: Hen Night carrick on shannon

iam organising a hen weekend in oct and have nothing sorted, was hoping you could send me some info on activities and self catering in carrick on shannon

By Ciara
2008-02-06 15:29:00

I'm organising hen night on 14th July for around 25 people to Carrick on Shannon, the moon river cruise sounds like a good plan, but could you give me some info on places to stay and prices of accomodation, the moon river cruise and mini bus transfer, We just want to go have some food, drinks, dancing and bed  
Thanks.

By deborah balfour
2008-02-06 20:27:18

i'm orgainising my hen night for second w/end in may,would like more details about moon cruise in carrick on shannon and local affordable accomadation approx 12 girls

By deborah balfour
2008-02-06 20:27:20

i'm orgainising my hen night for second w/end in may,would like more details about moon cruise in carrick on shannon and local affordable accomadation approx 12 girls

By Stella
2008-02-12 21:43:05

Check out this website www.hen-party.ie  
All the info and ideas you need for you hen party

By Michelle Murphy
2008-02-28 12:02:16

Re: Hen Night Limerick

hi i am organisin my sisters hen in limerick for the beginning of july and am looking for info on the best pubs and clubs to go to and also if there are any good activities . approx 20-25 girls

By jacqui
2008-02-28 23:18:29

hi i am the sister of the bride organisin the hen night needs loadsa ideas for upto 23 girls want relaxin friday evenin, shopping day on saturday and pubs and clubs sat nit!!!

By Kate
2008-03-13 22:54:58

Hey Jacqui 
Check out this website 
www.hen-party.ie 
There are piles of free ideas for your sisters hen and there are also forum posts on Limerick that might help x

By Emma
2008-03-16 19:55:15

Re: Hen Night Dublin

Hi i am organising a hen night with about 15-20 people and they are ranging between 20-45 in age. i want to keep everyone busy at fun things to do for the day and i dont mean shopping and then a pub crawl that night!!! thanks for your help 
Emma

By Kathriona
2008-03-18 15:24:11

Re: Hen Night

hiya, tryin to organise a hen nite for end of May '08..Where all from Wexford prob b bout 20 or so not sure on figures yet.Stay over sum where 4 i nite in Ireland.dont av a clue where to go any suggestions where but b d most fun!!

By Margaret Tierney
2008-03-20 12:50:42

Hi, 
My worst nightmare for my hen would be to get hammered and fall into and out of a night club. I love water and outdoor drinking, I love Marquees and bbqs that kind of thing and rahter than a night club I love late drinking in the one spot. Not a busy city but rather small scenic area with lots of craic- group will be about 14 between the ages of 28 and 38yrs. We'd like really good food, cocktails and a bit of a laugh as the night progresses. Thanks, haven't a clue where to even start looking!!

By Karina Kelly
2008-03-20 20:26:52

Hi 
I am wanting to arrange a hen night for around 12 girls from Northern Ireland some weekend in June. We are wanting to stay for one night have a meal a few drinks and a bit of craic, but nothing too expensive.  

By Jackelyn
2008-03-31 17:13:04

Hi,  

My sister is having her hens in Carrick in June. The accommodation is booked. We have the Saturday night sorted, going for a meal in the Phoneix Court & the Moon River cruise. I was looking for some ideas for something to do during the day on Saturday. Also can you recommend a restaurant for the Friday and some bar and clubs to go to. 
Thanks  
Jackie  

By trud_ie
2008-04-01 16:32:14

Re: Hen Night Carlow

hi all, organising a hen party for around d 27th of july. there's goin to be about 30. Has anyone any ideas as to wat to do in carlow and do they know of any self catering accomodation for one nyte in carlow.... thanks

By Susan
2008-04-14 20:20:13

The Dun Ri is a great hotel that doesn't cost the earth! Its got a night club on site and the breakfast is fab! But don't plan on going to bed early, the aforementioned night club can be heard throughout the hotel!!

By sarah
2008-04-18 21:20:09

re:hen night in kilkenny city

hi! organising a night away for 20people in kilkenny city and looking for a self-cateing accomadation to rent for the night of the 7th of june....looking very expensive....anybody know of any accomadation....thanks

By karen
2008-04-22 12:16:37

hen night in carrick on shannon

hey i am helping to organise my friends hen party for june. there will be about 20-25 girls headin down to carrick on shannon. we are wanting to do the moon cruise but need accomodation. any suggestions about self catering or somewhere that might accomodate us all? thanks

By Lisa
2008-04-22 15:50:38

Hi my cousin hen party coming up and thinking on heading to carrick on shannon. Was looking for the # of some self catering apartments, and a rough price guide.

By mary
2008-05-21 18:24:17

Hi i am trying to organise a hen night for my sister at the moment. Love the idea of party on cruise ship to include food and dancing. There will be about thirty of us aged between 20 and 50years. Can you give me a price list and low down of packages you provide. Thanks.

By mandy hatch
2008-06-06 16:55:48

Re: hen night incarlow

hi my hen is next friday the 13! inn carlow any idea for fillin the day part im sure we will have toease upin the beer to see the nights through any comments greatly app !!! ta

By joanne
2008-06-18 15:39:45

Re: hen night in Dublin

hi i am head bridesmaid for my best friend and i am planning the ngt for us all in dublin but dnt just wanna do a pub crawl, anybody any suggestions, all is welcome!!

By tracey
2008-07-01 00:27:31

Re: hen night in carrick

i live not far from carrick and its becoming really popular for hen parties i would recommend phoneix court for a meal. pubs there is dunnes and murtagh(older crowd and the passion night club carrick is a great spot but for something different there is the moonriver boat great crack you would need to book it, it has a live band on board sat nights places to stay i would recommend the bush hotel carrick on shannon

By Elaine
2008-07-04 16:36:30

I am having my hen night in Carrick on Shannon, 14 girls in total, we have booked the Aishleigh Guest Houses, 2 self catering houses which can accomodate 8 people each. 
Possibly going to do the Moon River cruise during the day or maybe for those who want to, book Beauty by the Shannon, who cater for hen parties and you can bring along your own wine. 

I've tried to contact the LandMark to enquire about the night club but they could tell me anything about this. 

Does anyone know anything about the nightclubs in Carrick and would it be possible to book a section off for 16 girls?

By traceymcpartlan
2008-07-06 22:08:48

The passion night club is the name of the landmark night club, they may not have been able to tell you anything as maybe they run it sepearately im not sure. its a good spot. the moon river boat is good at night also but if your our planning a meal try phoneix court lovely or victoria hall pubs are dunnes murtaghs moon river boat hope this is some help

By cathy
2008-07-07 22:19:11

Re: hen night in limerick

Im currently trying to organise a hen night for my sister for the oct bank hol weekend but dont know where to stay? or what to do? was thinkin of spa treatment day but there might be 15 or 20 of us is that too many to cater for. also do u have a list of accomodation available in limerick city and good places to go at night? and good place for dinner ages range from 20 to 40?

By SimoneUi Chiarnain
2008-07-12 17:15:15

Re: hen night in Clonakilty, Co. Cork

Hi there, You should go to Clonakilty. There is a bar called Rebels and the barmen are good looking and go topless on Friday and Saturday night. They entertain the Hen with a special cocktail or shot. Fabulous! You can stay in a lovely hotel in the area and the hotels have spa treatments as well. Inchydoney has a hotel and a beach. Taxi service into town (2 miles)Have a great time. I know I will be back

By Elaine
2008-07-17 10:43:02

Re: hen night in Carrick on Shannon

Hi there!I am organising a hen party in Carrick on Shannon on 6th Sept for 10 women aged from 23-47.I have the hotel booked (The Bush Hotel),but that is as fer as I have gotten.I am considering The Moonriver Cruise,but looking for other ideas incase the weather doesn't go our way.Also is there a rooftop on the boat?? Thanks in advance!!

By cosmo browns
2008-08-13 19:15:21

cosmo browns in carlow town centre is a great hotel to stay in lively bar niteclub all drinks €3.50 hot spot

By cosmo browns
2008-08-13 19:28:19

cosmo browns in carlow town centre is a great hotel to stay in lively bar niteclub all drinks €3.50 hot spot

By lucy
2008-08-23 17:52:59

hi there going on a hen party to carrick on 12th sep. have house booked and meal, also going on cruise that day, would like to suprise the bride with something nothing tacky!!any ideas to entertain us on the cruise or at the meal?

By emmalou
2008-10-14 15:23:45

Re: Hen weekend in Carlow

Hi, Im having my hens in carlow on the 6-8th march, there's about 55 of us goin! any ideas on wat to do on the friday as we have salsa dancing organised for the saturday!

By emmalou
2008-10-14 15:25:23

Hi, Im having my hens in carlow on the 6-8th march, there's about 55 of us goin! any ideas on wat to do on the friday as we have salsa dancing organised for the saturday!

By Trudie
2008-10-15 19:28:43

Re: Hen weekend in Carrick-on-Shannon

Hi, 
Trying to organise a hen party for maybe 25-30 ladies around the end of March 09, would like to do the moonlight cruise on the Sat night and would be interested in staying at the Aishleigh Guest Houses, does anyone know are there more than 2 available ? and what kind of price range are we talking ? ?

By donna
2008-11-15 20:23:39

Re: Hen weekend in wexford

ideas of fun things to do other than quad biking and beauty parlor pampering

By Karen
2008-11-22 14:22:32

Re: Hen weekend in Carraig on Shannon or Westport

Hi I am interested in booking a hen night either in Carraig on Shannon or in Westport for the weekend of the 16th of January. I would be interested in a murder mystery theme for one of the nights. Can you email me what information you can. Regard Karen

By Emma
2009-01-10 22:18:24

Hen Do in Galway in March '09

hi, was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction for accomodation, meal and nightlife for 20+ group in Galway for March '09. Any advice would be great!

By Claire
2009-01-12 15:11:17

Murder mystery hen theme nights

Hi I am trying to organise a hen night doing a murder mystery theme night with fancy dress. would be doing it at home rather than going out, anyone got any ideas?

By Aine Lyons
2009-01-12 20:03:06

RE: nightclubs and restraunts in carrick on shannon

hi, i have a hens party booked for the weekend of the 26th of june and im looking for a fun restraunt and nightclub for after. I cant seem to find any restraunts which may be suitable for a young group of women? thanks Aine. 

By Marie
2009-01-13 22:08:11

Hen night

Hi, can you email me some of the info on the shannon cruise and also what sort of accomodation there is and nightlife? Thanks.

By Lorraine
2009-01-20 18:25:18

Re: Hen night in sligo

Hi,i'm organising a hen party in sligo for 20 any ideas on accomodation and restaurants any info would be great thanks.

By carmel
2009-01-22 22:26:06

Re.where to go

Hi,I'm organising a hen party but one problem don't no where to go,would love to hear from any one with idea's....

By Sheena
2009-02-08 20:25:52

hen night

Hi, I am trying to organise a hen in limerick, the beginning of april. Looking for hotels or apartments, very central. Also maybe some info on the late-nite cruise and other info to make the nite fun. would love to hear idea's. cheers

By Louise
2009-02-15 17:49:56

Hi, I have a hen nite booked for may in Carrick-on Shannon. we are thinkin about the moonriver nidnight cruise, has anyone been on it before? If so whats it like, is the bar expensive?

By laura
2009-02-20 20:12:34

Could i get price for day cruise on sun 31st may for 15-20 and same number for midnight cruise. thanks

By angela mc cool
2009-02-26 11:42:10

there are a group of 14 people going on a hen party in carrick on shannon on the 28th of feb for 1 night. was just wondering can you recommend the best nightclubs/pubs that we could go to! thanks angela

By Naomi
2009-03-04 22:19:57

I organise hen party dance routines. Basically I come to your venue, teach a hiphop dance routine over a 2 hour period. If you like I can then film, edit and create a music video and give you YOUR DVD to watch and share. Visit my website www.hiphop-party.com. If you want, I also organise a group of dancers for wedding receptions. What a better way to get everyone out dancing than to follow our lead with all the current download sonls! Call Naomi on 0860619343 for information. Thanks

By Ethel
2009-03-09 22:12:07

Hi I'm planning my sisters hen party and heard that Kenmare in Kerry is a good spot. Anyone got any info or Ideas?

By carrick on shannon hen
2009-03-16 23:53:24

hi carrick on shannon great for hen parties.very central part of country easy to get to from dublin galway donegal athlone.stayed in carrickholidayhomes.com 2 minutes walk from town.

By Cheryl Walsh
2009-03-19 12:55:17

Hi there! If you need a hand organising a hen weekend or hen party then please check out www.planyourbreak.com for some great hen packages and ideas!

By Linda
2009-03-23 19:06:15

Girls, planning a hen in Dublin or the North East of the Country then The Zone Navan is a perfect venue. An exemple of a great value package would be: Karting Grand Prix + Paintball including 300 rounds of ammo + Archery + Evening Meal in 3* hotel + VIP entry to nightclub + VIP area in nightclub + accomodation + breakfast + bus to hotel from The Zone.....€157!! Ideal for any hen's stag partis or just feel like getting away. Check out www.thezone.ie or call 00353 46 90 71623!

By Julie Murdoch
2009-04-08 14:06:52

I am looking for advise for a hen party i am organising in west port next year.... 
ideas in mind; 
party boat , good bars resturants, nightclub & a bit of pampering ! 

any help would be appreciated. 
cheers 

Julie

By Paudie
2009-04-08 22:45:25

I hear they do a great Hen party package in Inchydoney. Try www.westcorkhens.com

By niamh walshe
2009-04-11 15:13:23

Hi i'm trying to organise a hen party for my sister she wants to go to kilkenny and i got the accommodation sorted i just need activities to do for about 24 ppl any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

By susan
2009-04-20 23:45:41

had a great hen weekend in carrick on shannon.20 of us stayed in the carrickholidayhomes.com a couple of minutes walk from the town. we had dinner in chungs chinese friday night sat night oarsman restaurant highly recommended after danced the night away will be back.

By Lar
2009-04-28 19:15:38

Hi, I am organising my best friends hen night for aug '09 for 2 nights & approxm. 10 people and was wondering if you could give me any ideas on where to stay (hotel wise) & good lively pubs, night clubs etc please & thanks??.

By Joanne
2009-06-15 09:07:31

Hi, im thinking of organising a hen weekend in Carrick on Shannon the weekend of the 14th - 16th Aug. Theres about 20-25 people im looking for info on the Moon river cruise prices etc, wheres good for dinner & any ideas on what pubs & clubs to go to. Thanks!! :)

By lucy
2009-08-06 13:14:57

Hen night in carrick on shannon

I was just enquiring about hotels in the carrick area i have heard the landmark, cryan and the bush are all good is this true? Also i want to do something during the day saturday...salsa dancing, go kart racing, moon river trip?? I dont know really. Can you help me price these. There will be about 20 of us and its the last weekend in November! Thanks

By michelle
2009-08-16 12:54:14

hi, im trying 2 organise my best mates hen nigh, she would like to have it in carrick on shannon, any help and ideas would be really appreciated.

By Fureys of Sligo
2009-08-17 13:30:13

Hi.  
If you would like to hire a bus for your Hen night/weekend, Fureys of Sligo coach travel provide luxury coaches (any size). Our buses include comfort features as high back reclining seats with arm rests, extra leg room, DVD entertainment system, luggage space and air-conditioning. We can also help you organize your weekend.  
Contact us on 0719163092  
Or through our website at www.fureysofsligo.com  

By Ella
2009-08-25 22:34:47

Looking for some ideas for the perfect hen party - check out our online lingerie store and our range of costumes from Obsessive at http://www.justme.ie

By woodsannmarie
2009-09-02 22:42:00

hi ,im arranging a hen night for easter 2010.could you please forward me some ideas and accom prices.there will be 20 girls staying for one night .

By Trina
2009-09-30 19:08:02

Hen nitght in dublin

Hi there, i am organising a hen night in dublin for a mix of very difrent people. I was hoping to have resraurant/muisc bar so we woulr not have to leave the place... somewhere with great food and great music, even karaoke. any suggestions??

By Hi-Maintenance
2009-10-29 15:28:54

Hi we can cater for 20 chicks on a hen night. For only €99 you can book in to Hi-Maintenance Beauty & Photography studio for a fun and beauty evening. get Champange 
,wine,choc,fountain,nibbles,make-up,nails,photos& B&B in the westenra hotel. You can then hit the buzzing party town of monaghan then hit the Forum or Lotus one night club

By Dee
2009-11-05 17:05:20

Re: Hen nitght in Carrick on Shannon

I've just organised my sisters hen night for carrick on shannon for Nov 28th. Theres bout 12 of us staying in The Courtyard Apartments. We booked 2 apts (7bed & 5bed) apts and will work out at about 50eur each. The ppl at The Courtyard apts have been great help and they've a couple of good packages on their website. Helped me book a gorgeous meal for 30 each.  

Personally I'd pick self catering accomm over a hotel cos we wont have to worry too much about the noise we make in the apts. If in a hotel you'd have to maybe tone it down a bit......  

Carrick on Shannon meant to be really good for hens & stags as they cater for them.  

Think theres bout 3 clubs but not totally sure about that!

By Chris Kelly
2009-11-09 16:18:46

I've got a whole list of ideas for hen partys in the UK and Ireland. You can download it for FREE at http://www.HenPartyIdeas.ORG

By Caroline
2009-11-25 12:54:37

Help needed!

I have to try and organise my best friends hen for the end of feb, she is only after giving me control over it and I don't know what to do. There will be approx. 10 of us so if anyone has any ideas, it would be great

By Corrigans Kitchen
2010-01-03 16:35:58

hi corrigans kitchen bar/ nightclub and restaurant in castleblayney Co monaghan is a great venue and has great accommodation right beside it and it is in the middle of the town walking distance from everything with a great buzz around it has the top bands in the country playing there at the weekends and they will also put on something special for you if you book with them also their is a great smoking room with a bar lovely staff and bouncers and great little town contact Táine king and talk to her about booking she will look after you really well

By marion carolan
2010-01-04 06:38:10

hen night in carlow

I am trying to organise a hen night in carlow for the last weekend in may. want some activities. anybody any ideas 

By maria
2010-01-13 22:52:18

Re: hen night in carrick on shannon

hey i am helping to organise my friends hen party for may. there will be about 20 girls headin down to carrick on shannon. we are wanting to do the moon cruise but would like to know more about it, how long it lasts how much it costs, how many boat holds etc.

By HILDA
2010-01-14 18:08:25

HEN PARTY FOR 12 MAD-HENS

hi,i am co-organising a hen party in 2/3rd april 2010, was interested in ballybunion or dingle.we were going to stay one night, do an activity, go for a meal, and go-out on the town after.if any one had info on both locations i would be very grateful, 
thanks hilda.  

By Stacey
2010-01-20 15:02:46

DUBLIN

I am arranging a Hen Party for 10 girls on 5th March. We will be dressed as can can girls and would like to know which nightclubs would allow us entry with us dressed up and if they do any special discount for a hen party?

By the clock tavern westport
2010-02-04 12:38:45

WESTPORT CO MAYO

We have a pub in Westport Co Mayo which is a grate place for all partys, www.theclocktavern.ie

By andy
2010-03-26 16:37:05

16 passenger mini bus available for all hen and stag parties from anywhere in Ireland to the west

By April
2010-04-01 12:19:59

Kilkenny hens

If you're a hen party coming to Kilkenny, why not try a dance class, you can learn the moves to a track from the charts. Spice things up with a salsa hour, all kinds of dance styles available in a city located dance studio. Call for info 087 7999 166

By Lorna
2010-04-19 22:14:37

Recently visited Longford and had the party of a lifetime in Blazers niteclub in the Longford Arms Hotel. Got free admission to the club as we were resident in the hotel, (Room €40 per person sharing) and only €2 for all drinks in the niteclub! 800 revellers until the early hours. Best value in Ireland!

By Victoria
2010-04-23 20:16:46

Re: Carrick on Shannon Hen and Stags

www.lovedance.ie offer a wide range of Hen and Stag dance classes all over but are based in Carrick On Shannon, Co.Leitrim. Call 0876565843

By susan
2010-07-05 14:46:13

Had hen party in Carrick last weekend stayed in nice accommodation very reasonable and across from nightclub and two minutes from bars owner sound (087 699 8990) lively town plenty of clubs and pubs for small town and good restaurants

By Phil
2010-08-18 20:41:16

Hi there Carrick on Shannon great place to visit/was on RTE television Nationwide recently/you can view it on Youtube 
was nominated for european award entente florale.You will not be disappointed

By phil
2010-08-18 20:44:29

Re: Carrick on Shannon Lovely Leitrim

Check Carrick on Shannon out on youtube

By phil
2010-08-18 20:44:47

Check Carrick on Shannon out on youtube

By Victoria
2010-08-19 11:31:13

www.lovedance.ie are based in Carrick on Shannon and offer fun hen and stag dance workshops in many different styles....Call 0876565843 for further info or take a look online under hens or stags.

By Karen
2010-09-01 17:17:44

Hi, Im planning a hen party in Kilkkenny in a few weeks. I was just wondering if anyone had a great pub/club to recommend. The hen wants an action packed night, we would be dressed in all the accessories and basically want to have a great,fun, memorable night. Any ideas would be really appreciated. 
Thank you!!

By victoria
2010-09-09 20:22:31

royal hotel boyle on the shannon 16 rooms 3 barslively 15pub town 9 mikles carrick on shannon 99euro deal for weekend 2 nights great 4 course meal a event of your choice dance classes or river trip to private island 087 1203070

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: