This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Stag/Hen do's

By Sarah Loy
2006-02-13 14:13:54

I have heard that there has been a crackdown on stag/hen do's in Dublin. Bit worried as we are a party of 35 on a hen do in March, how will this affect our stay? I have visited Dublin many times and know about dress policy so we are not planning on fancy dress!

By conor OToole, Classic Chauffeur Drive
2006-02-13 15:35:48

Well our right they are getting fussy, if you book your accommodation seperatly and dont all arrive at pubs at the sametime you could be ok, fancy dress is definetly a no no in a lot of places, 
If your going for a meal in a restraunt you will need to book well in advance becauce they are all very busy and 35 girls ariving in at the same time will not get seating.. Why not try a different place.... 

By Sarah
2006-02-18 16:27:53

I did want a different place, Barcelona was a lot cheaper to get to and about and I personally hate the atmosphere in Temple Bar due to the hen/stag do's. I was mereley asking a question seen as I have been forced to go as I am a bridesmaid!!!

By conor OToole, Classic Chauffeur Drive
2006-02-18 20:15:42

Hi Sarah, Enjoy your night where ever you end up... 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events