This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Trip to Ireland

By Anne Charron
2006-03-01 19:01:56

My husband and I are visiting Ireland leaving Syracuse, New York, USA on April 1, 2006 arriving Dublin, I would guess on the 2nd of April - since this is the trip of our dreams, I would very much appreciate knowing what type of clothing we need to bring. We plan to do a great deal of walking as we want to meet the local residents and see as much of the countryside as possible. My great grandparents came from Ireland, their name was Conley. Also, my husband wants to see some of Scotland while we are there. Please help us make this trip the once in a lifetime it may be. 
With gratitude, 
Anne Charron

By Jim
2006-03-15 18:47:25

I am traveling there with friends for St. Patty's Day, leaving from Detroit, MI and returning the 28th. Ill post when I get back and let you know how the weather was.

By Dave
2006-03-15 19:14:56

St. Paddy's Day. With Ds, not Ts!

By Cath
2006-03-18 12:45:24

I would bring a lot of sweaters and rain wear as well . It is going between - 0 and 6 here at the moment.  
Lots of hats and scarves 
Enjoy your trip

By Ciaran
2006-03-23 06:45:40

Hi, In April you will find Ireland quite a wet place with a lot of 'April Showers' so bring some raincoats, it will be a bit chilly at time too. mostly temps should be about 12degrees, but its certainly not very cold! its the wind that makes it feel colder. 
have a nice trip 

By Kate
2006-03-23 18:48:51

Travel light we do have launderettes and laundry service. 
One warm lightweight waterproof jacket is a good idea. The weather can vary greatly - sometimes we can get a good spell at this time of the year. So I suggest you plan on adding a extra layer if it cold. An umberella can be a good idea! 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events