This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Driving Distance

By Ceil
2006-03-01 22:20:05

We are planning to use Dublin as our base for a Sept trip to Ireland. How far is it from Dublin to Shannon and do you recommend using Dublin as home base. Also are there cars with driver for day trips. Thanks

By conor OToole, Classic Chauffeur Drive
2006-03-03 14:15:41

Hi Folks, It all depends on what part of ireland you want to see , dublin is ideal for trips withen 2 hours but you have to remember its also 2 hours back.  
If your looking for certin places do check out millege and if there are a few in the same area, maybe stay in that area instead. There are chauffeur tours and they can be arranged through the different companies they all do different things. I have a chauffeur company and do day tours including over nights if required. If you want to email a list of destinations I will certinly advise you on locations to see and areas to stay in. We also do itinerary planning. 
It will take around 3 hours to get from shannon to dublin. 
It also depends on how much you want to see, there is no point cramming things in because it wont be as relaxing as it should be if your watching time and under pressure

By rebecca
2009-01-17 00:43:04

Hi I would like to know the quickest way to get from Kilkenny to Lexlip?... 
Also next week il be driving from Youghal in Cork to Arklow What route is the fastest? would i go from Youghal to Waterford, Waterford to Wexford to Enniscorty?if so how long would that take roughly.

By Janelle Brown
2010-08-11 01:44:10

could you please tell me the driving distanfce from Dublin to Waterford also from Waterford to Killarney. Thank you 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events