This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

By lauren
2006-03-13 11:35:09

im coming to dublin for a long weekend and was just wondering how much money you would reccommend to bring? not planning to shop - just eating and drinking money really! 

By Jen
2006-03-15 15:03:15

Hi, id recommend taking £200, its really expensive. That £50 a night. We ended up just going out for one meal a night and eating supernoodles during the day, hehe

By shannon
2007-03-19 21:37:52

how much money will i need

hello, i am planning a 2 week trip ireland and i am trying to book my exspenses... how muc money will i need for food, for 2 weeks, if my hotel provides breakfast, i will need lunch and dinner for 14 days, i have no idea how much money to bring just for food, please get back to me thank you!!!!!!

By Sile
2007-03-21 10:07:25

There is a huge range of restaurants in Dublin, from basic to gourmet, and prices to suit. An average lunch would probably cost around €15 and dinner €25/30, depending on your taste (casual/gourmet etc) and what you like to drink with it! Try this web site under "Eating Out" or "Dublin on a budget"? The popular restaurant areas in Dublin are in the Dame Street and Temple Bar areas, with a lot of upper end (expensive!) restaurants in the Merrion Square area. You might get an idea of what you get for your money by linking to their web-sites here?  
Dining outside Dublin will probably tend to be slightly cheaper, but not always. For some recommendations, have a look at

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events