This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin to Belfast

By Caroline
2006-03-29 15:42:30

My daughter, a friend, and I will be traveling to Belfast in just over a week. We will be flying into Dublin and wish to take either a bus or train on to Belfast. Could someone make some recommendations? I have found multiple sites regarding buslines and trains, but little specifics. The bus looks faster, but a train would be nice for sightseeing. How does one get from the airport to the train station and which train station would we go to to catch a train to Belfast? Also, I have found very limited info regarding prices. We will also be going back to Dublin at the end of our trip so I suppose we should buy round trip tickets, yes? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

By aiwass
2006-03-30 11:11:40

Dublin to Belfast

just came from belfast via dublin. bus is best method of transportation, since it leaves from airport. take aircoach (very comfortable), prices 12€ single, 17 € return, departing every hour or so. you'll probably land in dublin in the evening, so sightseeing wont be possible. even if, its nothing special. i recommend western coast for sightseeing. rent-a-car at hertz 83€ for opel astra for 4 days, allowed for northern ireland. write on my email ( any aditional info, i will be happy to reply. have fun

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events