This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin-a hostel

By Mary
2006-03-31 20:18:01

Saturday April 29 I will arrive in Dublin. I will be traveling alone, meeting the rest of my party the following day to tour the country. Would like to make  
the most of my extra day and not spend my money on a hotel.I am middle aged and have done alot of traveling but never alone. I was considering a hostel but would like to make sure the location would be in a very safe area in town. Any suggestions? 

By amy
2006-04-01 19:42:04

Ferryview guesthouse in Clontarf, nice and very safe area by the sea, easy to take the 130 buss city centre and a taxi would be approx 10 Euro.Go for a drink in Clontarf Castle. 
Best city in the world!

By Mary
2006-04-10 00:23:49

After receiving your message I discovered that I will be staying at the Clontarf Castle Hotel my last night in Ireland! Do you know of a B&B near Jurys BAllsbridge Hotel, Dublin 3 for my first night? I really want to see as much of Dublin as possible for my short stay. Thanks Mary

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events