This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Corrigan Clan Gathering

By Kevin P. Power (USA)
2006-04-05 00:30:41

The members of the Corrigan Clan from "The Wee County" are planning a get together during August 2007. 
We are looking to contact Corrigans in the USA, especially from Union, New Jersey. 

By diane corrigan
2006-04-05 01:30:48

im a brooklyn NY corrigan and im not sure if we r related.... let meknow

By fiona mcmanus
2006-07-31 19:22:46

I'm trying to trace my family history. My father Patrick Joseph Corrigan born May 1931. His father was Francis Corrigan (Farmer) he either came from Co Fermanagh, Clones or Caven. He married my Grandmother Mary Ellen McManus. We think in Caven as we cannot find the marriage in Fermanagh. We know there was a marriage but she came back to Fermanagh with the children without him and changed back to her maiden name. There is a story about her recieving a legacy from America after he died but we do not know whether he died over there.Can anyone help me with this family secret?!!!

By Brian Corrigan
2006-09-01 17:35:24

I am going to Dundalk on Sept 12th 06, I was hoping to find out if I have any relatives still living in the area. 
My Father was Francis Patrick Corrigan.He went to live in England when he was 19 years old. 
He died at the age of 76, in 1986. 
I understand he had a sister by the name of Evelyn, she had a few children but I do not have their names. Any info would be very well received

By Tim Corrigan
2006-09-05 16:26:06

My name is Tim Corrigan and I am going to Ireland on Sept 17-26th for Ryder Cup and will be touring the country. I am looking for family whiler I am over there. My dad's name is Charles Corrigan and his grand father was Frank Corrigan whos parents came over from Ireland. Please help if you can. Thanks T.C.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events