This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin pubs

By sue
2006-04-25 20:01:49

We are taking our 18 year old granddaughter to Dublin on 1 May for three nights and would like to take her to a typical Irish pub with music and atmosphere. Any suggestions? We are staying in the Clondalkin area.

By lyn
2006-04-28 16:34:03

the arlington hotel is great for entertainment, irish dancing, bands, disco and you get a great meal there too. 
another place is o'sheas. the temple bar area has lots of pubs with entertainment.

By Sandra Feerick
2007-01-08 12:59:10

We are visiting Dublin, Temple Bar for a couple of days in March to celebrate my husbands 50th Birthday. I would like to take him to a traditional Irish pub where we can dine and be entertained with music and Irish dance can anyone advise me where best to take him. Cheers

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events