This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Wanted accomodation May 19th and 20th

By Christine
2006-05-04 23:52:59

I really want to find a double room in a guesthouse / hotel in or around Dublin on the nights of May 19th and 20th but I am having no luck. Can anyone please help. Thanks

By IrishTourist.com Editor
2006-05-05 01:38:31

Christine, 

Weekends are usually quite busy in Dublin, and due to the Bon Jovi concert on the night of the 20th, there is a huge demand for accommodation, and there is very little left, I'm afraid; all I can find are rooms at the more upmarket hotels: see here (the rooms may even be gone between the time I write this message and you read it!) 

David  

PS:- there are plenty of rooms still available for the 19th only, if that's any good.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: