This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Irish artist

By Antony Lennard
2006-05-08 13:20:49

Hi, bit of a strange request. Around July 2003 I visited Dublin and saw the work of a female painter that I really liked. Her paintings were exhibited on the railings of St.Stephen's Green and depicted ballerinas in motion. The features of the girls and their clothes were not vivid but rather fragmented suggesting form and motion. The artist's first name may have been Sue but again I am not sure. I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with information or at least tell me whether artists still display on the railings and if so when - so at worst I can visit again to try and find her. Thank you.

By Editor
2006-05-08 13:27:04

Artists still exhibit their paintings on weekends between May and September, along the railings of Merrion Square (not St Stephen's Green) 
Unfortunately I can't help you get in touch with the artist, but hopefully somebody else will be able to provide some more info.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events