This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Baird geneology

By Lonnie Baird
2006-05-16 01:46:55

We will be visiting Northern Ireland in late September. My Baird family immigrated from Strabane to the USA in the 1600s. I would like to contact any Bairds who still live in Northern Ireland before my visit.

By Christine McFarland
2007-12-07 12:42:39

Hello my name is Christine McFarland. My granny is Martha Baird and my mum's maiden name is Baird. My granny lives outside Strabane. 

By Gordon Rodgers
2008-09-07 06:16:02

G'day, I have just found a reference to the name Martha Baird being married to a William Rogers from the Strabane district, My great, great grandfather around c.1860 and I was wondering if their is any relationship with your grandmothers parents? 
Love to hear from you Kind regards Gordon Rodgers

By william c rogers
2012-02-26 03:00:48

hi there is there any rogers family still living over in ireland to this date and age i live in troy new york u.s.a.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events