This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

How to get to Co Laois

By Melissa Sellars
2006-05-16 18:58:17

I am going to Stradbally Hall in Co Laois on September 1st 2006. I can't seem to find a way to get there. I am flying in to Dublin and am planning on taking a train. Does anyone know if the train goes directly into this town? Or how I could get there? Thank you for your help

By clare
2006-07-19 21:05:08

No train goes to Stradbally its a very small town. the nearest town is portlaoise theres a good train service to there you could get a taxi from there to Stradbally its not too far about 10 miles or so... sorry not much help but I think its the best . Good luck!

By J
2006-07-20 09:44:10

There goes a bus from the airport, you have to change 2 times. Check 

By cair mc hugh
2010-04-26 13:38:18

i have a job interview in laois and was wondering if there is a direct bus or train i can get from dublin??

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events