This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Hotel cancelled

By Packie
2006-05-20 04:41:30

Hi I booked a hotel 3 months ago and had the money took out of my account for the full amount the same day. I booked 2 rooms for one night. Today Fri 19th may one day before our stay I got an E-mail (not even a phone call) saying we have to stay in another hotel 3 miles further from the city centre. I phoned and complained but they said the hotel was fully booked even when I booked, this I know is not true because people from my town booked three rooms and a friend booked 1 month after me. The reason I got was they where moving all the people who are staying one night only, as this is an airport hotel I would think nearly all clients are staying 1 night. The friend that booked 1 month after me and is staying for 1 night is getting to stay at the hotel. 
So what is my rights.. whom can I complain to as the hotel will not listen?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events