This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Irish Dancing Display

By Bridget Jagger
2006-05-23 13:41:09

we are travelling to Dublin on 17-19th June. Is there anywhere in Dublin where we would be able to watch some Irish dancing. My daughter loves it and dances to Riverdance constantly. Even if it is to watch a class, thanks for youre help

By grainne
2006-05-23 15:14:52

knightbridge Arlington Hotel,  
23-25 Bachelors Walk,  
at O'Connell Bridge,  
They do food so im sure it would be ok for a kid to be in there...they also have sessions on sunday afternoon..check out

By Brandon
2006-05-23 19:25:54

Hello Bridget, 
Even better!, i have 3 tickets to sell for the CELTIC TIGER by and starring Michael Flatley, RDS Arena, Sat 03 June 2006, Dublin, we would like to sell them at face value it was purchased for euro75.00 each excl. service charge. we have to sell all 3 at the same time euro242.85 inclusive of service charge. Ps. i am aware of your flight arrangements, thought i will let you know, best luck! regards, Brandon

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events