This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Cottage Industries

By Tracy Whitacre
2006-05-27 04:59:32

I am trying to get some information regarding a location in Dublin Ireland. I have a peice of fabric from a location at 44 Dawson St by the Name of Irish Cottage Industries. I would really like to find out if this business is still in operation. And if so, is there a telephone number, etc? Any information would be appreciated.  
Thank you

By Ed
2011-08-20 13:55:44

this shop has been gone for many years now. It used to be owned by my grandfather, I googled it and saw your question.

By joan o'bryan herriott
2013-11-06 12:08:13

Ed..just saw the reply of 2 years ago when I was about to ask about the shop..though the address on the label is 6 Dawson st.Please, is it possible to find out where your grandfather sourced the blankets sold there? Researching an article! Thanks...I live in dunlaoghaire.. Joan Herriott

By Lynda
2015-06-03 18:09:42

I have just purchased two blankets/throws from an estate sale here in Victoria BC. I'm trying to determine the age of the pieces. The label says "Irish Cottage Industries Ltd. 18, Dawson St DUBLIN 100% Wool Made in Ireland." Any information would be appreciated, Thank you.

By Leslie
2016-06-18 21:34:30

I have 2 fringed blankets/throws with the same label. My mother got them in 1962. The fabric is fantastic. Very nubby and unique.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events