This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

what to see in Ireland

By Tina
2006-06-17 11:28:28

we are going to Southern Ireland Cork and Kerry for a holiday at beginning of august having always wanted to go for some years now. We are looking for somewhere that is mystical, mythical and magical. As an author I need inspiration and I know I will get some from there. Thanks for any help.

By Kristin
2006-06-20 22:27:41

I have lived in many parts of Ireland and West Cork is one of my favourite places for the things you mention… Although Kenmare is a lovely town, I would give Killarney and The Ring of Kerry a miss if you want to avoid the hoards of tourists that time of years. 
There is a book I would recommend called ‘Wild Ireland’ that might help you… Also “McCarthy’s Bar’ has some interesting bits…  
I don’t want to give away my secret spots, but I’m sure if you take your time and are into talking to folks at the pub, you will meet people who will turn you on to all kinds of cool places.  

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events