This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

lidoonvana matchmaking festival

By gordon harman
2006-06-19 12:36:55

i can fully recomend to anyone young and not so young to go to this festival if only once . i went a few years ago and had a great time staying in a local hotel in the town. people from all walks of life and from many countries . the girls i met came from all parts of ireland and were so friendly. i never managed to find a wife but had great fun meeting so many nice people . and now traditonal irish music is my passion , i now listen to henry wymbs on local radio. and have been back to ireland many times since. i hope will dally and family are well and good luck for the 2006 festival. regards gordon

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: