This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Tourist Passes

By Piper
2006-06-23 11:05:06

Hello,  
I am looking for information on tourist passes and what they get you into. I have heard of 2 one is the Dublin Pass and the other is a historical site one. Where can I get information on each of these and any other passes. 
Thanks

By IrishTourist.com Editor
2006-06-27 16:42:12

Full details on the Dublin Pass, which can be used at 30 Dublin attractions, can be found here

The other card is the Heritage Ireland membership card: membership is valid for one year and permits you unlimited entry to almost 50 heritage sites around the country. More details here.

By Diana Buckley
2011-01-05 23:33:31

We will be vacatioing in Ireland (14-days self-drive) in September 2011. We are senior citizens 62-65 (discount) and will like information on purchasing the Heritage Ireland Membership Card. Our goal is to visit much of the historial/heritage sites and take advantage of our 14-day trip. From USA, Thank you.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: