This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Australian needs help

By Jo Bear
2006-07-07 23:29:07

My close friend has just had a baby in Dublin and instead of sending her flowers I would like to send her a home delivered food hamper (eg pie, biscuits, dessert). Do you know of any business that could deal with this in Dublin and also accept credit card payment over the phone. 
Thanks so much for your help. 

By andi
2006-07-11 12:12:57

Australian helper

jo, hi, i am in N. ireland, and am heading to Dublin on 12 july for a couple of days. maybe i could deliver for you? i lived in Oz, mostly Bendigo, Vic. for about 8 years. if you wanna speak to me, or text, my number is 0044 7927 682 539. hope your friend is well. all the best, andi tweddell

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: