This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Driving distances

By Cheryl
2006-07-10 16:03:09

My boyfriend and I will be arriving at Dublin airport and would like to travel to the south and west this time around. The first day we would like to travel no further than three hours. Any suggestions where we might stop the first night in any direction (southeast or southwest).

By conor OToole, Leitrim Chauffeur drive
2006-07-12 22:37:37

Hi Guys, 
Its really upto you , if you trave southeast, your going towards wexford waterford kilkenny carlow. If you go south west its over towrds clare limerick offally even. 3 hours would get you roughly between 160 and 200 kms depending on traffic and weather. Ifyou like I can put a short itinery together for you. 
classiccd@eircom.net www.classicchauffeurdrive.com

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: