This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

O'Callaghans Mills

By Christine Reilly
2006-07-12 23:26:05

We are considering renting a cottage in O'Callaghans Mills but I can not find this town on your map of County Clare. Can you tell me the nearby towns ? I only know it is 10 miles from the Shannon airport,16 miles from Ennis and 17 miles from Limerick. Also, do you have any other helpful information on this town? Thank you.

By mary Blair Moredock
2006-07-26 23:07:51

did you find the town and did you stay there? We are considering same but cannot locate place.

By Drfk
2006-08-03 20:41:37

It's 4 miles from each of the villages Kilkishen Tulla and Broadford. Unfortunately it's not very well signposted or mapped so it might be necessary to ask a pub/ shop owner in one of these villages for more exact directions. Not much happens there but it's a great place if you like freshwater angling. Good scenery too.

By Jim O sullivan
2008-01-01 14:11:40

It is down the road from us here in Tulla. naturally im biased and would say go to Tulla or alternatively check out 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events