This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

phil lynott

By mo
2006-07-13 21:07:41

I want to visit the cemetery where phil lynott is buried any one know the name of the place.

By J
2006-07-14 11:52:53

St. Fintons Cemetery, Dublin, Ireland

By Narrell Hales
2007-09-07 12:29:22

I want to visit the grave in january, can i just turn up or is it quite strict people always visiting his grave. plus i heard his mum goes every day?? and where exactly in dublin is it as ive never been to ireland before??

By Cian
2007-09-10 14:05:17

Yes, you can just turn up provided its during opening hours. I dunno for sure if his Mum goes every day but I believe she does. Was very friendly when one of my mates met her there. The cemetry is in Sutton, about 8 miles North of Dublin on the coast near Howth.

By Paul M Barker
2011-03-13 10:14:35

Intend to visit Phillips grave again when I come over in June. hope to meet Philomena properly this time. Staying in Bray.

By bernie watchorn
2011-07-31 08:42:38

your birthday is coming up soon happy birthday kid

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events