This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Sr. Helena of St. Joseph of Cluny

By Lynette Castelino
2006-07-24 05:29:58

My daughter is studying in a school in India which was headed by Sr. Helena of the Order of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny. 

Sr. Helena is now retired in Dublin. We are in India and would like to have her address or email id. 

Can anyone let me know the email id or the postal address of the Convent of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny in Dublin please? 

Many thanks !!! 
Lynette Castelino

By Peter Moloney
2006-08-09 20:37:23

I know some of the Sisters of Cluny here in Dublin and I know if you contact them at the address below they will be glad to either send you Sr. Helenas address or to forward your address to her. 
The Sisters of Cluny  
c/o Mount Sackville College 
Knockmaroon Hill 
Castleknock 
Dulin 15 
Ireland 

By Lynette Castelino
2006-08-11 07:58:52

Thank you for the address. 

This would mean a great deal to my little girl. 

Thank you once again 
Regards 
Lynette

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: