This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin Airport to Marley Park

By Cat
2006-08-02 15:31:33

Hi, Im going to Faithless Concert aug 17th in MARLEY PARK. What's the best way to get there from dublin AIRPORT. Also, do u know of any great 3 star accom near marley park... cheers!

By Alan
2006-08-02 15:51:27

If you are travelling to one of the summer concerts, your best bet is to get accomodation somewhere in Dublin and take one of the concert buses that dublin bus will be running to and from the site. 

Marley Park is a public park in the suburbs of dublin and at the foot of the dublin mountains. There is not much accomodation or social things to do around the area.

By Cat
2006-08-02 16:17:34

Thanks Alan! Where, in the city centre, does these concert buses pick up people? And how far out in the suburbs?

By Alan
2006-08-02 16:44:41

Dublin Airport to Marley Park

Dublin Bus will run a direct service to Marley Park departing and returning to Georges City Quay in the city centre. (Service will commence one hour before gates open).  

Marley Park is basically a green field site and everything is brought onto site, caterers, bars, toilets etc, so best not to arrive too early!  

It would probably take at least 30 minutes to get there (depending on traffic up to one hour.) 

By Rach
2007-06-23 13:48:42

hi i m looking for a way to get a bus to galway after the aero smith concert.. any running? 
cheers!

By IrishTourist.com Editor
2007-06-23 14:23:52

Marlay Park directions

By matty stuart
2009-07-18 16:45:58

staying at hostel near marlay park for the up coming MetallicA concert. whats the best way to get to marlay area from DUBLIN AIRPORT????? Advice would be greatly appreciated! cheers

By matty stuart
2009-07-18 16:48:25

staying at hostel near marlay park for the up coming MetallicA concert. whats the best way to get to marlay area from DUBLIN AIRPORT????? Advice would be greatly appreciated! cheers please email me: mags_006@hotmail.com

By marty hasson
2009-07-23 19:42:03

Hi going to metallica concert aug 1st. if getting bus from derry to dublin city centre how do i get to concert and any accommodation.

By martin
2012-01-06 12:58:43

Hi.... 
I will do the Wicklow way...which is the fastes way by bus to reach Marlay park.. 
Thanks

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: