This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Accomodation Moville

By Yvonne Thomson
2006-08-22 11:54:03

My husband & I are taking my father in law to Ireland for a long weekend in October for his 70th birthday, he wants to try & find some long lost relatives in Moville. I am looking for a nice B&B or small hotel (preferably Licenced) to stay close to Moville, but must be walking distance to shops, pubs, betting office (for my father in law) any ideas would be appreciated, my father in law does not like what he calls 'posh' hotels he feels uncomfortable, we really want friendly clean and licensed would be ideal! appreciate any ideas as I have never been to Ireland & do now know where Moville is! Thnks in advance

By Brian Slattery
2006-08-30 15:12:11

Re: Accomodation Virginia Cavan

Hello, my friends and I are looking to find accomodation for a couple of nights in the town of Virginia Co. Cavan, preferably within walking distance of Lough Ramor. Ideally we are looking for a guesthouse or a BnB. Thnks in advamce

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events