This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Granard Harp Festival

By maura ciarrocchi
2006-08-28 21:07:36

Is the Harp Festival still held annually in Granard (county?)? And, 
is the "O'Carolan Festival" still  
held in Keadue, Co. Roscommon annually?  
Your help will be appreciated. 
Maura

By Carl Skelton
2006-10-14 16:33:08

Dear Sir/Madame 
My name is Carl Skelton and I'm from Northern Ireland.I'm am doing GCSE art in witch I'm studying sculptures. As part of my assignment I have been asked the research a sculpture and its architect. My Aunty and Uncle live in County Longford, and on the way down I pass through the town of Granard. In the town of Granard there is a sculpture of a harp that I have taken particular interest in. I have researched the harp the internet, but I can't seem to find out whom the architect was. Could you please help me in doing so. 

Yours faithfully Carl Skelton

By john O'Connor
2010-11-07 00:44:18

Hi , I just came across this by accident. I was the artist who created the HARP IN GRANARD. Sorry about the delay in replying!!!!!!!!! 

John

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: