This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Traditional Dublin

By Gary Bickerstaff
2006-09-22 21:24:03

I am coming to Dublin with my partner for her birthday.She has not been before,i have but its been approx 5 years. I am looking to take her to some traditional irish bars with live irish music. If i recall, there is a place opposite Bono's hotel.Can anyone please help me out as to where they recomend me to go. We are both 30 years old.

By Neil
2006-09-26 08:42:33

There is a place opposite Bonos. It is very downmarket though, and attracts quite a rough clientele. A better option for music would be Hughes behind the 4 courts or better again The Cobblestone, Smithfield.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: