This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

night life and hotels

By rachael
2006-10-03 12:46:04

Does anyone know of any hotels which are right in the city center,me and my mates from liverpool are looking to fly over for a long weekend.Is the nightrlife good?

By Alan
2006-10-03 15:08:32

Hi Rachel 
There are lots of hotels in the city centre but the main tourist areas would be around Grafton Street and Temple Bar, both on the south side of the city. 
Temple Bar is the Hens/Stags destination while Grafton Street would be more upmarket. 
If you want to stay around temple bar, try these: 
Blooms and the Temple Bar would be the more affordable ones, and both have niteclubs in them. 

By Natasha Madolo
2007-03-01 15:20:48

hey i was wondering if u couldnt send me an email showing me some of d niteclubs in derry like sugars please thanx very much appreciated. 
from tasha

By Susan
2007-03-02 22:02:33

Hi girls! 
Good pub is The Arlington just off O'Connell Bridge there. great craic there with Irish dancing on stage every night. then the night club opens downstairs. Just a hint tho - don't go round in a crowd if you want to get in somewhere - go in 2's or 3's, cos the door men wont admit crowds. Enjoy yerselves!

By kirsty mclaughlin
2008-04-14 19:41:31

stay at the blooms hotel in dublin great and clean right next two temple barr also night club in hotel xx

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events