This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

XMAS DINER IN DUBLIN

By laura
2006-10-08 22:50:59

Hi, 
we'll be in Dublin for Xmas and we've been told that it was difficult to get a Xmas lunch or diner as most of the restaurants and pubs were closed. 
Firstly do you know where we could get a good place? and secondly when restaurants propose Xmas diner on their website, do they mean diner on the 24th or on the 25th evenings? 

By Danny
2006-10-11 13:34:47

If you find anywhere, please let me know. I to have been trying to find somewhere for xmas lunch. i've managed to reserve a table at the Shack Restaurant on Temple Bar Street for the 24th. there phone number +353 1 679 0043 or www.shackrestaurant.ie

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: