This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin to Clonmel

By Agatha
2006-10-18 20:53:38

What's the distance between Dublin to Clonmel (time, via car, via train). Are there any train connections between Dublin and Clonmel?

By Burcu
2007-07-10 09:49:41

What is the distance between Dublin airport to clonmel and what is the easiest way of transport, by car or by train etc.? 

By siobhan
2007-07-12 12:24:35

I will be travelling with my teo children from dub to clonmel could you please tell me if I need to book a ticket in advance how long the journey is and do we need to change train. Also how much will it cost. thank you.

By murphy
2008-07-11 23:21:35

wed 16th july is there train to clonmel in the evening.or would going by car be long would it take,thank you. 

By cronin
2009-01-02 23:56:16

me and 2 friends are going to q concert 8 of jan09.. we can get up but have no lift bk at round 11.30 pm is there any buses available at this time to go back to clonmel and what wil it cost plz reply asap were really stuck

By Marie Workman
2011-04-03 17:11:58

Easiest way to get from Dublin to 
Clonmel by public transport-bus or 
train in June

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events