This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Ireland May...bus & rail

By Diane O'Shea
2006-10-19 23:22:28

Two ladies are traveling through Ireland in May for 6 days. I cannot find a way to get from Tralee (closest large city) to Dingle. Would I find transport from Tralee? Most grateful for help.

By Doug
2006-10-20 14:26:34

Bus service to that area is very good, you can get buses to Tralee from just about any major town, I wanted to go to the Dingle penn. and found that there are excellent tours from Killarney, I plan on going to Killarney again next summer its a lovely little town, Tralee is also one of the most beautiful towns in Ireland, the mountains around it are undescribably beautiful and the rose gardens must be seen.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: