This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Day trips dublin

By Pat
2006-10-24 15:05:11

Hi there 
Can anyone recommend any day return tourist trips from Dublin city?Also where could you see Irish dancing/set dancing?

By Doug
2006-10-24 22:24:23

There are many great one day tours out of Dublin, I enjoyed several, a trip to Newgrange, and a trip to the Wicklow mountains are nice, and there are also many you can take using the buses, I went to the Hill of Tara that way and also to the town of Trim and toured the castle where a lot of the movie "Braveheart" was filmed. One good place to go to find info on these trips is the Tourist Center which is close to Grafton Street.

By Jodi
2009-01-29 03:23:25

I was just curious what bus service you used to get to the Hill of Tara? Was it a self guided tour or a group thing? Thanks a lot!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events