This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Phelans and the Grand Hotel

By Trisha
2006-11-11 01:00:33

Are there any of the Phelan Clan still in Tramore, Co. Waterford. My Greatgrandfather, John Phelan, owned the Grand Hotel in the 1830's. Hope I hear from someone.

By Maureen Graham
2007-11-12 02:29:47

Hi, My mothers maiden name was Phelan and the family came from Waterford.Dont know much about the family my grandads name was Cecil Spring Phelan and his dad was Richard Phelan I have no dates to send you at the mo have been meaning to get in touch with family in Dunedin N.Z. I will forward any info I get onto you.Regards Maureen.

By Judith Pulley
2013-03-21 04:31:25

Hi, My 2 x gt. aunt was married to Richard Phelan in Dunedin. Cecil Spring was their youngest child. I do have information of the family in Ireland. Judy

By Judith Pulley
2013-03-21 04:33:04

Hi, a typing error I do not have information on the family in Ireland Judy

By maureen Graham
2013-10-17 09:15:54

Hi Judith ,Cecil Spring Phelan was my Grandfather,my mum was Jessie Ethel Isabel phelan,known as Queenie we lived in Dunedin

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events