This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

New Years Eve

By Norman Kemp
2006-11-14 01:40:32

Can anyone recommend anywhere to go for news years eve in dublin as i and six others are visiting dublin for new year

By Sarah Rowe
2006-11-20 16:26:03

Id say go to Spirit Niteclob on Abbey St. Its pricey but its a cool place. It has 3 levels and they always have cool shows like fire breathers etc. And down in the basement there is a chillout room full of beds and tents to get massages... Try and get ur hands on some VIP bands if u get there really early! Have a great one!!

By kevin
2006-12-07 13:49:37

Can anyone good to go clubbing in Galway on new years eve, Into house/electro I.E green velvet, glimmer twins,eddie halliwell. Also i have just moved to Galway and want to see if I can get a guest spot DJ'ing somewhere, any ideas who to contact?

By polly
2007-12-10 21:36:46

Can anyone recommend some where good in limerick for new years. Living here a while but cant think where to go..

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events