Clenaghans has been operating for over 250 years and the charm of the place is evident as soon as you arrive. The decor is very much in keeping with the surroundings. Everything about it is very much in the 'old style'. The white-washed walls, stone floors, roaring open fire and antique tables create a gloriously cosy and relaxing atmosphere. Their head chef Conor McCabrey offers an 'A La Carte' menu which changes every six weeks. It is based on fine fresh ingredients, many local, which are simply prepared to highlight natural flavours. Until recent times this establishment was known as 'Winnies' after Winnie Clenaghan. Her mother was Kate Clenaghan (nee Lavery). She was a first cousin of Sir John Lavery, one of our most distinguished Irish artists and he was reared on this farm as a young boy. From these humble beginnings he rose to become one of the greatest artists of his age. He was honoured by nearly every city in Europe & received the Freedom of Belfast in 1930.