Tour Code: 3544KIL03
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Amazing and best tour to visit the Killarney National Park.
Considering a walking, rambling or hiking tour? Look no further as The Gap of Dunloe is 7 miles (11 kilometers) and takes approximately 2 hrs 30 minutes.
If visitors are not up for walking or hiking then there is an alternative of the traditional Irish Jaunting Carriage (horse and carriage) to take visitors through the Gap of Dunloe.
Boats will be waiting to escort the visitors through the magnificent three Lakes of Killarney to Ross Castle.
The tour begins with a coach journey to Kate Kearney's Cottage where you can take a Jaunting Cart Ride (additional EUR25.00 per person payable direct on the day, based on 4 people sharing) through the six mile pass, alternatively keen walkers may care to "Walk the Gap" as the Gap offers an ideal opportunity for hiking.
Once through the gap, boats are waiting on the Gearhameen River for the homeward journey via the enchanting Upper, Middle and Lower Lakes, to historic Ross Castle where coaches are waiting for the journey back to Killarney.
• Irish Jaunting Carriage through Gap of Dunloe
• Boat trip through the amazing Lakes of Killarney.
• Walk through Gap of Dunloe for 7 miles - 2 hrs 30 minutes walk or Irish Jaunting Horse and Carriage.
• View Old Weir Bridge on the boat trip.
• Meet the local and knowledgeable boatmen and jarveys.