About The Harbour Seafood Bar & Grill
Full Profile |
Book a Table!
The new look Harbour Seafood Bar & Grill is a contemporary and stylish venue with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The ambiance is casual and you will feel instantly at ease on arriving through our doors.
Head Chef Paddy Anslow has created a mouth-watering menu with a focus on homemade, wholesome food using only the very best of fresh ingredients from locally sourced suppliers.
Bar Food: 12.00 - 10pm
Resturant Menu, 6pm - 10pm daily
Sunday Lunch: 1pm - 3pm.
Follow the M6 to Galway
- At the end of the M6 take the 1st exit at the roundabout
signposted Galway East / Oranmore
- Arriving at the Martin roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the
R338 signposted Galway East/ Docks
- Go straight through 3 sets of traffic lights, following the signs
for Galway/ city centre passing Galway Crystal on your left.
- Arriving at the Skerritt roundabout at GMIT take the second
exit following signs for the city centre
- Continue straight through 4 sets of traffic lights following signs
for the city centre.
- Pass Bradley Motors on the right. Stay in the left hand lane
and come to the traffic lights at Huntsman Inn. Turn left onto
the R339 following signs for the city centre.
- Branch left onto Lough Atalia Road, signposted Docks/ R336
- Continue straight through the traffic lights and pass under the
- After the railway bridge the road bends 90 degrees to the right.
The hotel is on the left. There is a set-down area at the front
of the hotel. Parking is at the rear.