Ballyfin house was built in 1826 by the 9th baronet Sir Charles Coote. The drawing room of the house is richly embellished in the style of Louis XV. Marble columns surround the domed central hall, or rotunda, the lilac coloured ceiling of which is decorated with ornate plasterwork motifs. Today the house is owned by the Patrician brothers.
Tell us about any upcoming major events in Ballyfin and we can add to our website!
Ballyfin Demesne, Ballyfin, Co. Laois
5 Star luxury country house hotel in the heart of Ireland. Set at the foot of the Slieve Bloom Mountains in the centre of Ireland, Ballyfin is a place of history and romance, of tranquility and great natural beauty. The house has long been admired as